Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Who has crapped on the best manager? Houghton is nowhere near that status. Worse than many we have had, but with lots of financial backing and still bored us all to tears. Glad to see the back of him personally.

You’re right. Houghton was shit. Hughton, on the other hand, was one of the best two managers at this club

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It really isnt something he did and please can we just comment on the season to come without crapping on the best manager we have had every time for no reason. I dont care how ironic you think it is.

Pick on someone less intelligent mate. Hughton took his time time to integrate new signings. My reference to January was an ironic reflection on that. I'm not crapping on Hughton, it's a fair observation and whether he is the best manager we have ever had might now be a fair subject for debate compared to Mullery's tenure. You don't get to choose what we discuss, but you'll have more impact when you learn to use apostrophes!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No. Just wanted to share that terms agreed we’re confirmed before 9.30am today. Please don’t shoot for that.
You've regularly posted 'ITK' stuff, and as far as I can see, you've never got anything right. Presumably I'm mistaken. Could you post some links to all the scoops you've had in the past?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Who has crapped on the best manager? Houghton is nowhere near that status. Worse than many we have had, but with lots of financial backing and still bored us all to tears. Glad to see the back of him personally.

I agree. Hewton is somewhere between Jeff Wood and Sami Hypia.
Sooner we get back to the championship the better.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You've regularly posted 'ITK' stuff, and as far as I can see, you've never got anything right. Presumably I'm mistaken. Could you post some links to all the scoops you've had in the past?

Just concentrate on the thread title, and try to spread less vitriolic bile about fellow fans. Just stick to the topic. People reading these threads surely want to read about the topic, not keyboard warriors spitting bile about genuine contributors.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
try to spread less vitriolic bile about fellow fans
People reading these threads surely want to read about the topic, not keyboard warriors spitting bile about genuine contributors.
WTF?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE hiding in Barbers office ON SWEET says it’s done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just concentrate on the thread title, and try to spread less vitriolic bile about fellow fans. Just stick to the topic. People reading these threads surely want to read about the topic, not keyboard warriors spitting bile about genuine contributors.

5AFP.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My SAUCE hiding in Barbers office ON SWEET says it’s done

Already BRAKED by ME earlier you LEMON :facepalm: #bladderscopycat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

There was nothing vitriolic in Trigs post, neither was there anything in it that was spitting bile. I think you're worried as he reasonably asked you to remind us of when you provided a scoop and you got nothing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How dare you !

I’m not TOSSING your BONE ever again!

PMs should REMAIN private BRADLEY.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
There was nothing vitriolic in Trigs post, neither was there anything in it that was spitting bile. I think you're worried as he reasonably asked you to remind us of when you provided a scoop and you got nothing.

My apologies Trig. My comment was aimed at the stream of preceding comments, which are nothing to do with this thread topic, but are loaded with abuse.

I posted once on this thread, this topic, just before 10am today, as personal terms were agreed at 9.30am this morning. Just a short one sentence post, no bluff, just what I received. Yet the keyboard warrior squad who believe they own the editorial process have made this thread about EVERYTHING ELSE, other than the thread topic, and the completion of negotiations and the imminent communication. Apologies Mr/Ms Trig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here