Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay...SIGNED FOR EVERTON.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd have told him to make his own way home if he couldn't be bothered to stay with the group for the final part of the game.

I guess that's a decision for someone who knows what's actually happening.
If only that person had some form of qualifications in, oh I don't know, leadership and emotional intelligence.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I guess that's a decision for someone who knows what's actually happening.
If only that person had some form of qualifications in, oh I don't know, leadership and emotional intelligence.

That's poor from Neal though, even from a petulant little french man you don't play up like that as a senior professional.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's poor from Neal though, even from a petulant little french man you don't play up like that as a senior professional.

But he's not playing up.

He does this every week, and every week posters and WA somehow seem surprised.

The levels of neediness on here re Maupay is frankly pathetic.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If its true that he minced off down the tunnel after the 3rd sub then he can DO one as far as I'm concerned. That is in clear breach of the 'No Dickheads' policy.

Frustrating though he can be, I've got a lot of time for Maupay as he always runs his bollocks off for the team and never hides, even if he's having a mare. But I can't be doing with this type of petulance - IF it happened.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
But he's not playing up.

He does this every week, and every week posters and WA somehow seem surprised.

The levels of neediness on here re Maupay is frankly pathetic.

Indefensible behaviour in my opinion. He has rightly been frozen out and is clearly doing himself no further favours to play himself back into contention by being disruptive, unprofessional and quite frankly disrespectful to the team and the manager.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If its true that he minced off down the tunnel after the 3rd sub then he can DO one as far as I'm concerned. That is in clear breach of the 'No Dickheads' policy.

Frustrating though he can be, I've got a lot of time for Maupay as he always runs his bollocks off for the team and never hides, even if he's having a mare. But I can't be doing with this type of petulance - IF it happened.

Yes that pretty well sums it up for me!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm sure it happenned. Aspinall isn't just going to lie that it happenned.

We're heading for a parting of the ways with Neal. He's given us some great moments, but I think he'll be remembered as not quite good enough to take us forward.

Let's see if Undav gets on any better

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
WA is making a big thing of this. I can understand why, but at the end of the day none of us know what's going on. Those of us that are listening on the wireless are probably noticing it more than the people who are actually there as WA keeps mentioning it. Surely his team mates would have suggested to stop acting like a child if he was just having a sulk every game? I don't understand it, but I'm just taking the view of 'be kind' when we have no idea what is going on for him in the background. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's see if Undav gets on any better
At least we won't have to wait long.

It shouldn't take long to get the knives out of Maupay's back and stick'em into the next man up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WA is making a big thing of this. I can understand why, but at the end of the day none of us know what's going on. Those of us that are listening on the wireless are probably noticing it more than the people who are actually there as WA keeps mentioning it. Surely his team mates would have suggested to stop acting like a child if he was just having a sulk every game? I don't understand it, but I'm just taking the view of 'be kind' when we have no idea what is going on for him in the background. :shrug:

Never let the truth get in the way of a good witch-hunt.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Never let the truth get in the way of a good witch-hunt.

Not sure Warren Aspinall does witch hunts, more accurate observations.

I still hope Neal can grow with us, while he is still here he is very lucky to have a manager who will defend and deflect questioning in public and I don't get the feeling he appreciates this.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure Warren Aspinall does witch hunts, more accurate observations.

I still hope Neal can grow with us, while he is still here he is very lucky to have a manager who will defend and deflect questioning in public and I don't get the feeling he appreciates this.
Indeed. Aspinall has seen something and rightly or wrongly it has irked him.

Simple as that :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Something definitely amiss, this is not normal :shrug:

Expect absolutely no insight from GP though. I haven’t heard a single negative comment about any players since he was appointed. If there is a problem it will be sorted internally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here