Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor Twitter

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Wouldn't it be easier to have a roll call every day to list the fully fit. Not the walking wounded, of whom we seem to have numerous. Not those warming the treatment table for months and not those totally f--ked.
Can't TB just get rid of this doctor. I'm sure he is working for himself here and not the club. i.e the more injured he treats and the longer they remain 'injured '...the more work he has.
A simple press statement would suffice, along the lines of..." not fit for purpose "

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
You don't. He did nothing.

Ratings from those at the game suggested that it wasn't as clear cut as you imply -- split opinion, fairly even numbers for and against.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?287091-Player-ratings-QPR-(A)
From where I sat he looked quite a threat on several occasions, and considering it was his debut, it seemed like a good start to me. I still think we need to see him play a few more full matches before consigning him to the dustbin of history with Dobbie, Harley et al.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wouldn't it be easier to have a roll call every day to list the fully fit. Not the walking wounded, of whom we seem to have numerous. Not those warming the treatment table for months and not those totally f--ked.
Can't TB just get rid of this doctor. I'm sure he is working for himself here and not the club. i.e the more injured he treats and the longer they remain 'injured '...the more work he has.
A simple press statement would suffice, along the lines of..." not fit for purpose "

lol...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Get rid of the medical doctor for mechanical failure? That would be the wrong call. The physio is the one answerable to these injuries.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Except that he was pretty good against QPR if I remember correctly. Possibly too early to write him off

Not from where I was watching. Didnt go past his man once. Not one good cross into the box. Lots of backwards running with the ball. Very unimpressed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Its getting a bit like the roll call scene in Zulu if you ask me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here