Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor Twitter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hoskins twatted yesterday. It was about 9.30pm and he said he couldn't get to sleep, as his mind was buzzing! :shrug:

See ?

Our german "doctor" Mengele has him wired up to some kind of horrific electroysus brain scan device.

And we wonder why he trips over his own boots on those one-in-a-blue-moon occasions when he's actually declared "fit".

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
It's funny these mentions of Mengele, I've just this evening finished reading The Boys From Brazil.

I'm hoping we've been experimenting with cloning and will put out a team of eleven Ashley Barnes, just to watch NSC go into meltdown.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Hoskins twatted yesterday. It was about 9.30pm and he said he couldn't get to sleep, as his mind was buzzing! :shrug:

He should try laying off the prescribed ecstasy and amphetamines. Sleep would come much easier.

Edit: Joke alert before anybody thinks I know something about his recreational habits!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a throwback to the days of Malcolm "Shipman" Stuart and his bloodthirsty reign of TERROR over the treatment room. I know for a FACT that Paul Kitson can't walk, and now has a Thora Hird up his stairs. Jason Dodd went off with a calf strain against Walsall in 2005, and has been paralysed from the waist down ever since.

CMS is apparently growing a club foot (which in fairness he seems to have been playing with since around November 2011). Bruno, to his credit, periodically escapes Mengele's grasp, despite being infused with a condition which mimics the latter stages of malaria - which would at least explain his marking during the Sheffield Wednesday debacle.

This german doctor needs observing.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
This is what happens when you have Josef Mengele as your chief doctor. Expect to see Orlandi and Ulloa around Easter. CMS next September.

As for Hoskins, I reckon he died in an experiment.
I'm convinced we've sent him off to Latin America, got him to adopt a new identity then re-sign for us as "Willmar Hoskinho". He'll inevitably be injured during warm up.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Its a throwback to the days of Malcolm "Shipman" Stuart and his bloodthirsty reign of TERROR over the treatment room. I know for a FACT that Paul Kitson can't walk, and now has a Thora Hird up his stairs. Jason Dodd went off with a calf strain against Walsall in 2005, and has been paralysed from the waist down ever since.

CMS is apparently growing a club foot (which in fairness he seems to have been playing with since around November 2011). Bruno, to his credit, periodically escapes Mengele's grasp, despite being infused with a condition which mimics the latter stages of malaria - which would at least explain his marking during the Sheffield Wednesday debacle.

this is a job for B.J.Blazkowicz!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It's lua lua, went hobbling into montefoire hospital

**** sake . No luck for us

2 week break and someone else injured. Couldn't make it up .

I'm sure we've had a higher number than average injuries since we went to the amex

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
**** sake . No luck for us

2 week break and someone else injured. Couldn't make it up .

I'm sure we've had a higher number than average injuries since we went to the amex

It's a chance for Craig Conway to step up then.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford

Brilliant :lolol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
4 mins ago Naylor does his usual Argus/self promotion tweet. Usual stuff - Upson on Yeovil, availability of Lita, and 'another injury blow'. Will it be a real story, or another load of bollards? Time will tell I guess.......

It's lua lua, went hobbling into montefoire hospital

It is indeed LuaLua. He is a "major doubt" for Yeovil, due to the ongoing left knee tendon injury. He hasn't trained since the Forest game; Kemy Agustien is still out due to his calf problem, he also has yet to resume training since missing the Forest game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Except that he was pretty good against QPR if I remember correctly. Possibly too early to write him off

He's too busy selling dietary supplements and clothes to be too bothered about playing football. Dobbie 2: the sequel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here