Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nations League: England V Iceland

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Alex Scott flirting with Carragher. So unprofessional.

Sky needs to have a look at itself - Tyler (calling Smith Smudger!), Smith and Scott - could do better!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Likewise. In 50 years of watching the game I have never felt such lack of interest as now. Maybe it’s the Covid affect but mostly I put it down to other factors such as the absurdity of VAR, fixtures all over the place, general greed in the game and teams that are just a mish mash of average overseas players. Call me an old fossil but I just can’t relate to it anymore.

Hmmm ............... getting that way myself!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm sure there is more to it and that Potter is all over it but it appears to me that a large majority of golden boy's threat is on his right foot on the left hand corner of the box.

It is, isn't it?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
bored, so did some bad number stuff. I reckon approximately 1 in 1,200 Icelandic males aged 28-38 are in their international national football squad,

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh that tackle on Grealish.....ouch!

I mean I support England and everything but I hope the Icelanders just give him a test tonight.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
2-0 up after 24 mins and playing against 10 men. Not been great.

Need a couple more in last 15 mins.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can’t believe he’s left so many of them on for so long :lolol: Won’t be making any PL manager friends.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Foden is a tremendous talent.

If we can get Foden, Sancho, Sterling, Girlish, Rashford and Kane firing on all cylinders, there’s no reason why England can’t win a trophy. Yes. Even with Southgate.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Great performance by Foden. That first-time touch on the touchline at the end was sublime.

He showed the benefits of getting a quick shot away and shooting outside the box.

Albion could well learn a thing there.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
An outstanding goalie and defenders is a must to win a WC or EC.

Yeh, you'd think we'll be a little short when it comes to playing a truly decent team, but we should be able to score against anyone with that attacking talent. Expect us to ship a few though

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Saw that Spain performance last night. Tell you what, if they can keep playing like that they'll take some stopping.

Germany beyond bad, but Spain should have really got into double figures with the chances they made

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here