Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Football] Nations League: England V Iceland

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

timbha

Members
Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Alex Scott flirting with Carragher. So unprofessional.

Sky needs to have a look at itself - Tyler (calling Smith Smudger!), Smith and Scott - could do better!

GT49er

Members
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Likewise. In 50 years of watching the game I have never felt such lack of interest as now. Maybe it’s the Covid affect but mostly I put it down to other factors such as the absurdity of VAR, fixtures all over the place, general greed in the game and teams that are just a mish mash of average overseas players. Call me an old fossil but I just can’t relate to it anymore.

Hmmm ............... getting that way myself!

Is it PotG?

Well, is it?
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm sure there is more to it and that Potter is all over it but it appears to me that a large majority of golden boy's threat is on his right foot on the left hand corner of the box.

It is, isn't it?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
bored, so did some bad number stuff. I reckon approximately 1 in 1,200 Icelandic males aged 28-38 are in their international national football squad,

The Wizard

Members
Jul 2, 2009
Can’t believe he’s left so many of them on for so long :lolol: Won’t be making any PL manager friends.

vagabond

Members
May 17, 2019
Brighton
Foden is a tremendous talent.

If we can get Foden, Sancho, Sterling, Girlish, Rashford and Kane firing on all cylinders, there’s no reason why England can’t win a trophy. Yes. Even with Southgate.

hart's shirt

Members
Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Great performance by Foden. That first-time touch on the touchline at the end was sublime.

He showed the benefits of getting a quick shot away and shooting outside the box.

Albion could well learn a thing there.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Saw that Spain performance last night. Tell you what, if they can keep playing like that they'll take some stopping.

Germany beyond bad, but Spain should have really got into double figures with the chances they made

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills