NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Listening to his interviews he's girlfriend going to enjoy herself

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can a parallel be drawn between Jones and Symons.

Both replaced hugely unpopular managers.
Both popular (just) with the fans.
Both got the job by being loyal to the club.
Neither have managerial experience.

Now with his feet under the table does it seem Kit Symons can get Fulham promoted?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Full credit to Nathan Jones who has stopped the rot and installed some confidence into a team that were looking lost and clueless under Hyypia. Whoever the new manager may be, he's given him a good handover and a bit of a foundation to rebuild on. There is a lot of work to do in order to turn round the season and undo the damage of Hyypia's on field incompetence and Burkes offield incompetence. Hopefully tonight may (?) be the start of that turnaround. Jones can take full credit for making a start of the massive repair job needed for this team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If he is not given the top job (and I'm very much in the give him time and see what happens camp) then I very much hope he stays in a prominent role at the club and not shunted down to DS manager. He is far better than that.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Despite my reticence about NJ getting the job, I was mighty impressed by his post match interview. He is obviouly passionate about what he does, but when he talked about bringing COG back, and the reasons, his substitutions, he talked good sense. I was impressed. Still don't think it's the long term solution though

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
The same Nathan jones who picked Gardner and jfc for the reading game and we were shit until he had to change players and formation with injuries. Illness stopped him playing them tonight,so a really great win but get a GRIP why didn't he play these players from the start of the reading game ? That would have made a statement ,but he has had to change the team because of illness and injuries ,nothing to do with his tactical brilliance .The changes are something we have all been crying out for some time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here