Nathan Jones IN or OUT

Nathan Jones...

• IN

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 138 89.0%

• Total voters

Stumpy Tim

Barking orders and the players ignoring them tells you things are not right and let's face it Jones is a bit of a weasle and not liked by many albion fans.

If he kept his job and took over for a bit then you really have to question wtf is going on

How do you know the players are ignoring them? Nathan is likely to be "barking" Sami's instructions, not his own. And if you blame him for this season, you have to admit he played his role last season. If you look at his coaching career, it's actually pretty good. His Charlton Dev team won their league, and he was part of Oscar's successful Albion side.

But feel free to bring out the boring weasel comment. That seems to be another completely unfounded criticism of him

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Jones is assistant to a team that finished 6th: gets no credit.
Jones assists a team in the relegation zone: yeah he is to blame.

What? That make no sense. Also how do we know the tactical changes from earlier this season away from the attacking full backs and wingers in the middle to wide attackers and less attacking full backs is not as a result of Jones?
Nobody's saying Jones is to blame...Im just saying he's out of his depth as is hyppia:glare:
Personally I don't like Jones here and think he's way to inexperienced to be no 2 for a so called prem chasing club.
Anyway the no 2 will always escape the flack and Jones will too.Just pointing out that he's just a puppet for bloom and this is why we keep getting inexperienced managers in and keep him on.

I just don't see players respecting him or looking Upto him as he's that type of person,just an opinion that's all.Is Jones goner be kept on a 3rd time with our next manager?Dont recall anyother club keeping the same no 2 on:glare:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can't believe 3 people have voted in for this useless ****ing waste of space!

What is it about Jones' coaching methods that you disagree with most, would you say? Which particular aspects of his skill as a coach would you say makes him a useless ****ing waste of space)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I keep hearing about Jones inexperience, but his development squad at Charlton won their league two seasons ago, beating ours into second place. Oscar thought enough of him, to want to take him to Israel, but he's not good enough for Nsc.

I think my signature is most apt.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
His inexperience did not stop him helping us to 6th and the play-offs last season did it? So why is it a problem now?

Christ you're missing the point...Im putting the success and failure of seasons down to the managers as that where the buck stops.
Jones is still a cheap puppet and an inexperienced one...I don't like him and I want him gone like most albion fans.

That's the size of it:wink:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I keep hearing about Jones inexperience, but his development squad at Charlton won their league two seasons ago, beating ours into second place. Oscar thought enough of him, to want to take him to Israel, but he's not good enough for Nsc.

I think my signature is most apt.
Who cares about a bloody development squad...This is the bloody championship and a diffrent kettle of fish.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
For all we know, Jones could be telling Sami ways to actually sort things - but Sami is purely ignoring him. Its hard to give a full answer to something we as fans know nothing about.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Its hard to give a full answer to something we as fans know nothing about.

Strictly applied, to NSC, that rule would leave the board's traffic such that you could run the BBS on a toaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here