• IN

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 138 89.0%

• Total voters

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Can't believe 3 people have voted in for this useless ****ing waste of space!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the club has lost the winning culture....by that i mean they no longer EXPECT to win , to throw away a lead in front of a sell out crowd with piss poor defending and ball retention shows that the ROT HAS SET IN.... it needs fixing ,the fact that the arrival of the quality goal scorer we were all craving could not spur the team on to complete a match winning performance is very sad.....there are obviously a few players in the team who are just not up to the task...!!

OUT ...btw.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He should have gone with Oscar, so a definite out from me. More importantly, Sami has to go NOW, and I've been saying so for about 6 weeks...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Can't believe 3 people have voted in for this useless ****ing waste of space!
Perhaps you can share your inside knowledge on just why he is such a 'useless waste of space' bearing in mind he was part of the management team that got us to the play-offs in difficult circumstances last season? Or is more the case, like every other poster on th is thread, you have not got a f*****get clue whether Jones is actually good at his job or not?!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Perhaps you can share your inside knowledge on just why he is such a 'useless waste of space' bearing in mind he was part of the management team that got us to the play-offs in difficult circumstances last season? Or is more the case, like every other poster on th is thread, you have not got a f*****get clue whether Jones is actually good at his job or not?!!

Cos he's a bloody skinhead!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can't say out. We're third bottom now so if he was put in charge with the Finns departure, it couldn't really get worse....could it?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Let them go, let them go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let them go, let them go
Turn away and slam the door
we don't care
what they have to say
don't Let the storm rage on.
players don't know the system anyway.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Failing to recognise our current position...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Regardless, we don't just need a new manager, we need that manager's assistant and coaches: any decent incoming manager will insist on this, so... Jones has to go NOW with the Finnish clown...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Odd that Jones is the one standing at the side of the pitch for 90 minutes relaying orders while Hyypia comes out with the "not doing what they were told" line again and again. :nono:

If Tony Bloom believes in due diligence he is currently scouring the Championship and the "managers available" lists for replacements. I don't think he will pull the trigger yet but by the end of December he has to decide if he trusts Sammi and Nathan to inspire a team that needs to include at least two or three costly new signings.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Odd that Jones is the one standing at the side of the pitch for 90 minutes relaying orders
So THAT'S what that clapping his hands vigorously before doing that whirly thing with his arms as he does semi squats in his spandex leggings is-relaying orders! Thanks for clearing that up...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So THAT'S what that clapping his hands vigorously before doing that whirly thing with his arms as he does semi squats in his spandex leggings is-relaying orders! Thanks for clearing that up...

:lolol:

Well you saw yesterday how effective it was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here