Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nathan Jones in Barcelona

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Apparently (from a few articles I've seen online) Maxi Rolon is one of their better attacking players. More of a right winger though.

I think he just scored in the game Jones is at.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He tweeted a pic from Barca B vs Deportivo La Coruna, saying it seems that AVB fancies someone there too...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rolon is one of their more exciting prospects. Also, for those wanting Jones to bring back Messi, Rolon comes from the same town.

I think he is known as Maxi in Spain.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sounds like he was just catching a game while on a weekend away.

Although his tweet about AVB showing an interest in someone definitely hinted at scouting. The tease.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sounds like he was just catching a game while on a weekend away.

Although his tweet about AVB showing an interest in someone definitely hinted at scouting. The tease.

If he did use the word 'too' in " it seems that AVB fancies someone there too..." it would definitely suggest that, yes.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
We can't get foreign players in on loan so would have to be a January pre-empt check on a possible signing

Yes, or for next summer even.

Oscar was appointed late (FFS Gus!) and having made no big money signings in the summer, will be under no pressure to perform this season beyond avoiding relegation.

With plenty out of contract in summer, will prob assess at the end of season and look to build a new squad for next season, no doubt using some young talent from Spain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here