Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
They've found the money alleged to be from the FA cup final 1983

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
it is a .com not a nasa site - it's a pure hoax.

jeez, if you are going to try and do CT, at least do some research.

Read my original post.

I am fully aware that it is 99.999999% likely to be a hoax, but I have to say I'm not surprised that you've posted in here.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Double and maybe treble checking their facts and figures and evidence in case they are shot down. Don't expect little green men but expect compelling evidence of life, albeit simple, on Mars at some time.

Thought they had just ruled that out pretty much due to lack of something (carbon?) in the soil. Heard an interview on R5L with a disgruntled scientist.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just watching Miranda..... NASA could be announcing that she is an alien. Not much of a surprise really....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Double and maybe treble checking their facts and figures and evidence in case they are shot down. Don't expect little green men but expect compelling evidence of life, albeit simple, on Mars at some time.

thats what i mean - they'd do all the checking first, they announce. hardly going to show up on 13th Nov and say "sorry, er, we thought we had something, but turned out to be grit on a sensor" are they.

jeez, if you are going to try and do CT, at least do some research.

:lolol: you mean research like finding a few unverifiable web pages and maybe a blog that claim the same thing?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I hate it when NASA trails its earth shattering announcements unofficially on conspiracy websites and football forums.

Damn you boffins!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Although the NASA website is currently unavailable due to this federal shutdown thing, apparently they are to make an announcement on November 13th with 'earth-shaking' ramifications.

Assuming it isn't a hoax (which, to be fair, there's a good chance it is), would anyone like to speculate on the announcement?

Let the tinfoil-hatting commence. :thumbsup:

Nigel Farage to be outed as the Anti Christ ?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Although the NASA website is currently unavailable due to this federal shutdown thing, apparently they are to make an announcement on November 13th with 'earth-shaking' ramifications.

Assuming it isn't a hoax (which, to be fair, there's a good chance it is), would anyone like to speculate on the announcement?

Let the tinfoil-hatting commence. :thumbsup:

Ooh,I hope it's a spectacular announcement as myself and the good lady wife and I are in New York that week. It could be so significant that they have to have a good old ticker tape parade to celebrate. Cheerleaders,marching bands,open topped cars with A list celebrities and politicians and billions of little pieces of paper raining down. Knowing my luck it will be that they have re-established contact with the Deep Impact spacecraft.:unclesam:

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
On the subject of hoaxes. Way back, early 70's, a one hour TV prog went on about a 'missing video tape' from a moon landing. They track it down. Prog ends with the film which shows a movement on the moon's surface after all men have left. Shown 1/04/?? Anyone else remember this prog?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
On the subject of hoaxes. Way back, early 70's, a one hour TV prog went on about a 'missing video tape' from a moon landing. They track it down. Prog ends with the film which shows a movement on the moon's surface after all men have left. Shown 1/04/?? Anyone else remember this prog?

I didn't see it, or don't remember it if I did, but there was an article about it in the Fortean Times a couple years back.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

something stirs in the back of the memory,think it was a hoax thing that was supposed to be aired april 1st but wasnt or something,might have been an episode of Michael Bentine's Potty Time,either would make sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here