Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NASA Announcement

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
netu2evu.jpg

Perhaps this is just global warming...Friends of the Earth were right...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
something stirs in the back of the memory,think it was a hoax thing that was supposed to be aired april 1st but wasnt or something,might have been an episode of Michael Bentine's Potty Time,either would make sense[/QU
That's right about it not showing on 1st April. Postponed for some reason.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I believe an alien invasion fleet has been discovered on the edge of the solar system. We'll all be alien food this time next week. Shame.

Although the NASA website is currently unavailable due to this federal shutdown thing, apparently they are to make an announcement on November 13th with 'earth-shaking' ramifications.

Assuming it isn't a hoax (which, to be fair, there's a good chance it is), would anyone like to speculate on the announcement?

Let the tinfoil-hatting commence. :thumbsup:

A meteor shower will destroy planet earth on the 14th november,the good news is a people pod containing a selection of goverment officals and the finest female breeding stock left planet earth on 12th november.

ps good luck:thumbsup:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It's nothing exciting. They've developed a new type of Velcro called Velcro II. It has 3x the strength of normal Velcro, works better on horizontal planes and takes less resources to make.

I think they're excited to dispel the myth that they invented the original Velcro.

If you're wondering how I know this, I have a friend who works with Armstrongs grandson, he's been shooting his mouth off a bit.

Really? Very very cool.

The Armstrong thing, not the Velcro...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
The government have been flooding Hollywood with poor quality sci-films in a bid to desensify the population for this very moment

They will give some sort of announcement of one of the following:
A) Proof of Alien life (microscopic)
B) A planet we can live one once we have destroyed this planets natural resources
C) There is a Shark Tornado coming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here