Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NASA Announcement ***Official Mars Thread***

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If is anything like the hype of the 'super moon' last night I wont get too excited. I had a quick look at 1.30am last night and the moon looked the same as all other nights to me.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
willem-dafoe-john-carter.jpg

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Am I right, the moment any life form is found somewhere other than earth then by default that would prove all religion is nonsense. Or would each planet have there own religion and God etc etc?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Am I right, the moment any life form is found somewhere other than earth then by default that would prove all religion is nonsense. Or would each planet have there own religion and God etc etc?

What a load of tosh. Why would it do that? Honestly, are all atheists thickies?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Why wouldn't it? So God created earth and ll on it but evolution created life forms on other planets? And who said I was an atheists? It was a genuine question. You rude ****.

If you want to join in big boys' conversations, at least get your facts right before you leap in. If you weren't an atheist, you would hardly suggest that all religion is nonsense. That would be thick. So either way, you seem to be thick.

As for your comments on creation and evolution, they clearly show you've started a conversation you know nothing about. All in all, you probably shouldn't have bothered.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
If you want to join in big boys' conversations, at least get your facts right before you leap in. If you weren't an atheist, you would hardly suggest that all religion is nonsense. That would be thick. So either way, you seem to be thick.

As for your comments on creation and evolution, they clearly show you've started a conversation you know nothing about. All in all, you probably shouldn't have bothered.

You are obviously unable to have a discussion without being insulting so I won't bother. May god be with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here