Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Napoli reported to be interested in Julio Enciso

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
That’s alright. I’m pretty sure we’re interested in Jude Bellingham as a potential replacement. In fact if anyone from that eminently gullible rag is reading, I hear we’re preparing an audacious swoop. Any day now…

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Apparently they can. :thumbsup:
Dirty Bastards. I hope they don't do it at the dinner table.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m “interested”in having 10 inches on the slack so I can do the windmill thing through a pub (not a family one as that would be deemed a sex crime, one where loads of blokes cheer for the bantz) that’s not gonna happen and nor is this.
A truly stunning post.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Naples isn’t great but close to some amazing places along the Amalfi coast.

They are interested for him at €40m ..... I’m interested in Margot Robbie for a night out in Wigan at Jim’s chippy with a couple of cans of Stella, all for £20. Followed by a quick snog and fumble.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Metro online also have article where so called experts suggest ManUtd should buy Mitoma in January because he would be a great fit..

It's beginning to look like TB may seriously need to start smashing the wage limit to keep players..no doubt they already did for Fati but because he's a season long loan it doesn't trigger wage matching which many have suggested a few of the players like Dunk are on?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Metro online also have article where so called experts suggest ManUtd should buy Mitoma in January because he would be a great fit..
Written by Garth Crooks by any chance?

A 'good fit' because they'd sell millions of shirts maybe, but a quality player that isn't a dickhead might not be a great fit for a shit team full of dickheads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here