Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Napoli reported to be interested in Julio Enciso

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Napoli is focused on securing the signing of Julio Enciso during the next summer market, in an attempt to strengthen his offensive rotation in the face of the uncertain situation of Victor Osimhen, who has expressed his desire to leave the club at the end of the current Serie A season.

Enciso's contract with Brighton will come to an end in the summer of 2026, which makes it an achievable goal for Napoli in financial terms, with an estimated market price of around 40 million euros.

Browser translate option required:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Napoli is focused on securing the signing of Julio Enciso during the next summer market, in an attempt to strengthen his offensive rotation in the face of the uncertain situation of Victor Osimhen, who has expressed his desire to leave the club at the end of the current Serie A season.

Enciso's contract with Brighton will come to an end in the summer of 2026, which makes it an achievable goal for Napoli in financial terms, with an estimated market price of around 40 million euros.

Nonsense

40m euros as well. Dream on.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I don't think Enciso will swap the nightlife of Brighton Marina to that of the port of Naples at night.
Been there and not a desirable place to be., Naples that is.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
The article I read explained that Enciso has struggled for minutes, with just 2 starts he doesn't appear to be part of de Zerbi's plans. Not a mention of his injury. I don't think Napoli could afford to play with TB anyway. Another site said we're definitely up for some German youth because Ferguson is leaving in January. I'm sure a paraplegic shrimp could fart more insightful football based wisdom (Whether a shrimp can fart is immaterial to my point).

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
(Whether a shrimp can fart is immaterial to my point).

Apparently they can. :thumbsup:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

40m??.... young, very effective in PL, International.... dream on,... double that at least.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Napoli want Enciso for €40m
I want to be able to drink beer and eat curry and not get fat

We don’t always get what we want

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Never underestimate NSC. Today it's farting shrimps.

#fountofalluselessknowledge

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022

I knew my PhD would be useful one day.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I don’t think it’s helpful to publish these random, often unattributable stories. They achieve nothing at all, and you run the risk of unsettling players and supporters.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A brief synopsis of prawns by the Fish Society:

Executive summary - 3000 species, king prawns are farmed prawns, take the vein out, best name for a prawn - Al Caprawn.
Or our homegrown crustacean gangsters Ronnie and Reggie Crayfish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here