Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nan.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The fact you clearly loved it so much that you're having a pop at anyone that didn't tells me everything I need to know about you.

No, I haven't had a pop at anyone who didn't love it, I just find the 'it's so beneath me' posts amusing. I find it flattering that you need to know about me though.:kiss:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I didn't see this show, so am not going to comment on it. I like Catherine Tate in general. I have never liked the Nan character, and it has nothing to do with being PC or offensive. I just don't find it funny.

Similarly, I was always a fan of little Britain. The one character in that I found totally unfunny was the David Walliams one who was always uncontrollably vomiting or urinating all over the place. Unfunny puerile schoolboy humour which was way below the standard of most of the rest of their output. It has nothing to do with political correctness at all.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
The woman has as much comedy talent as Jane McDonald has singing talent - I'd rather chew my left bollock off than watch either of them "entertain" !

i can honestly say that, if i were physically capable of getting in a position where i could chew on my own bollock, i would be blissfully unaware of what was on the telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here