Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name the grounds that have since been demolished or redeveloped

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I love these old grounds-here's some of a well known place.

Attachments

• GOLD08 001.jpg
    GOLD08 001.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 334

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
and another

Attachments

• GOLD09 001.jpg
    GOLD09 001.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 329

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
1.Bristol Rovers
2.WBA
3.Burnley
4.Oxford
5.Southampton

probably 2 from 5 for me

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Isn't number 1 The Shay?

I thought that,but i don't think the ends were covered,Rovers for me,not sure if i am correct,could be Glasgow Rangers(pre re development-just kidding)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just always remember the track thingy going on around the Shay... hmmm hopefully the answer will be provided on that site soon enough.

Absolutely love looking at old grounds, I could easily become the train spotter of old FL grounds.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I just always remember the track thingy going on around the Shay... hmmm hopefully the answer will be provided on that site soon enough.

Absolutely love looking at old grounds, I could easily become the train spotter of old FL grounds.

eaststand.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I find them fascinating,i will join you anorak and all.....a bygone era & to ALL the old grounds,may you rest in peace..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think the 'welovealbion' URL gives no.2 away! Cos it ain't us and Burton were still a smile on their mothers face!

Having been there can help too,although the end had a roof when i went and we(away fans) were housed in a side stand to the left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here