Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name Championship strikers who are more effective and consistent than the ones we have

Dec 29, 2011
When the question of us signing a striker came up on Radio Sussex during the commentary of a game Warren Aspinall quoted that figure as to why we couldn't sign a prolific striker like Beckford. As he works for the club I would assume that he knows and wouldn't quote something he knew to be untrue or easily proved to be so.

This is the same Warren Aspinall that said Karl Henry got "four or five red cards per season for the last two years". The guy chats shit I'm afraid, although I don't blame you for believing him as he is in a position of 'authority'.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Murray

and

Austin

are the best by a mile. Austin for his out and out goals,
and Murray for goals and fantastic link up play/leading the line/vision ... at this level.
Murray was a bargain at just a signing-on fee. :cry:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
As he is one of our scouts tasked with finding a striker I would think that he is quite well informed as to what we can afford and what others are earning. His mispronunciation of names does not come into it. Unlike most who post on here he doesn't claim to be perfect in everything.

if he's a scout looking for a striker.......wtf's he doing commentating on the radio ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wardy and spider

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here