Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nakins talking crap (as usual)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's a 90 minute match, Nigel Adkins. :clap2:

You can be as good as you want for 45 minutes if you like, but if your beast of a striker wants to get sent off... That's football.

Dec 29, 2011
Hate the man but I agree with 95% of what he says. I don't think it was a yellow for their left-back, looked like a hard but good challenge. The red was 100% a red though, whether he saw it or not. We got the rub of the green, sometimes we do, sometime we don't, and we took advantage of it. ALBIIIIIONNNN

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think he has forgotten it was the same for us at their place. Didn't expect him to dole out praise in any case.

He has more pressing worries like why are they in the lower half of the form table and now only one bad result from slipping to fourth

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
What a nob, talking about injuries and suspensions, did he not see our line up today? The Lambert penalty shout was a joke, should have got booked for diving......best bit is hearing the Albion fans singing at the end....quality!!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dominated the First Half? What game was Twatkins watching? I thought we looked comfortable in the 1st half against a toothless Lambert & Di Prado.

No they actually did dominate the first half

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Hate the man but I agree with 95% of what he says. I don't think it was a yellow for their left-back, looked like a hard but good challenge. The red was 100% a red though, whether he saw it or not. We got the rub of the green, sometimes we do, sometime we don't, and we took advantage of it. ALBIIIIIONNNN
Completely agree with that

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I believe we'll be playing them again next season so the rivalry will continue to grow. Fully expect Saints to continue their poor recent form and I'm loving it. Today was particularly sweet and apart from Palace I can't think of a team in this league I'd rather see us humiliate..

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
What a total load of old tosh. Of course a sending off changes the game, but if Lambert wasn't an arsehole, he'd have stayed on. We contained them very well in the first half and were easily the better team for most of the second half. I didn't see the shot they say was over the line. But none of it matters, we beat them fair and square in the end. So Nadkins can do one.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Looked like a two footed tackle from the North

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
No they actually did dominate the first half

Not really, maybe possession wise but it was fairly comfortable neither team looked dangerous in the first half.

Also, strange decisions? Was he even there for the reverse fixture? Jesus Christ.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here