Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ Towel on Holiday

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Called the office today. Welcome pack takes 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
How long do they usually take to send these out? I haven't got mine yet but l WANT MY TOWEL.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I've had my Albion+ toiletry bag for absolutely ages now. It's been with me on all my trips away...Devon, Newcastle, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Morocco... I'll take a picture one day.

Thanks for reading :)

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The red towel behind is a palace towel. We’ve politely ignored each other so far.

Attachments

• 6021b109-422e-4990-85ad-6d119c0e878a.jpeg
    6021b109-422e-4990-85ad-6d119c0e878a.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 117

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I heard a story about a fellow NSC member who had his Albion towel on the beach abroad and got approached by someone who owned a financial services company .

The rest apparently is history as he first worked in the company and then eventually took over the company and made it into one of the most successful financial advisory practices in Sussex . Currently a local councillor I understand .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I heard a story about a fellow NSC member who had his Albion towel on the beach abroad and got approached by someone who owned a financial services company .

The rest apparently is history as he first worked in the company and then eventually took over the company and made it into one of the most successful financial advisory practices in Sussex . Currently a local councillor I understand .
Is he the member who was asked to resign by the Conservative Party a few years ago but readmitted after it shifted further to the right?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here