Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ Towel on Holiday

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
IMG_5474.jpeg

Aeolian islands in Italy. With an added smoking volcano in the background.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
View attachment 165193
Haven’t we all got a copy that’s been inherited?
I still have the Readres digest DIY manual, double sided grey one with ow to, and 'projects' I learned how to wire plugs when I was about 9 or ten. . . .still alive over 40 years later, with all my fingers and toes . . .it still has my dads notes in it from making various things, like the drop sided dining table.

BoT, haven't used my towel in anger yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3641.jpeg
    IMG_3641.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just back from Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. This was the wife n boy en route to watch Saturdays 9a.m kick off
The good thing about taking BHA merchandise on holiday is that it draws attention and you getting chatting to people. Holiday buddies.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I'm a season ticket holder and would really, really like one. So, question is.......................can I rock up to the club shop and purchase one?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not received mine yet and I'm off to Barry Island next week hurry up please the Welsh summer is significantly shorter than anywhere else on the planet,by the way do they go crunchy after a eco wash ?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Off topic to a degree but the amount of comments I got on holiday about my seagull tattoo. Germans, Turkish - you name it they knew us and wanted to chat about BHA. I got the tat when we were proper shit 🤣
We absolutely won't ask you where the tattoo is...😉

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I still have the Readres digest DIY manual, double sided grey one with ow to, and 'projects' I learned how to wire plugs when I was about 9 or ten. . . .still alive over 40 years later, with all my fingers and toes . . .it still has my dads notes in it from making various things, like the drop sided dining table.

BoT, haven't used my towel in anger yet.
Guess where I worked for 28 years...and I have ALL the manuals, cookery books etc 😅

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Not a towel - but I did come across a car on the Cumbrian coast today with an Albion air freshener, and a 'Together in the PL' window sticker - which was nice.
Might have been mine I’m on holiday up there at the moment.

Oh, and thanks for the confession, I assumed it was bird shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here