Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ membership pack 23/24

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A friend of mine she works in the warehouse at the Amex she was saying the amount of merchandise that gets shipped around the world is insane all day every day. Match days the pickers have to go in at 3am to get all the collection orders ready.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Where can you check if someone is an Albion+ member

If that person can’t recall paying the membership fee for this season they could log into their ticketing account and checking.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Mine arrived on Tuesday, in Hove. Very pleased with the towel.
Better than the little tote bag and massive socks.

Am I the only one that liked the USB and power bank from a few years ago, and still uses them?!
I still use the charger and wear the lucky socks on occasion.

My lad's kids one arrived the Friday before last, a scarf, stickers and a Welbz poster. No sign of mine yet.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I’m not sure of the logic of MA+ members getting these and loyal STHs missing out - or having to go pay for one.

Thankfully my lovely Tesalate towel - a present when we had Christmas in Australia - is blue and white striped!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’m not sure of the logic of MA+ members getting these and loyal STHs missing out - or having to go pay for one.

Thankfully my lovely Tesalate towel - a present when we had Christmas in Australia - is blue and white striped!
So true. At least they could give this stuff to the 7 year old offspring of said loyal STH. They never received free shirts either. This NEVER happened at Gillingham.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

That's a very odd viewpoint - season ticket holders get the right to see 19 Premier League matches (plus are first in the queue for domestic cup tickets).
MA+ members have to pay 30 quid (or whatever it is these days) simply for the opportunity to purchase tickets (which they then have to pay for).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Luton fans saying they signed up for membership and got tickets then can cancel membership within 14 days! Surely this can't be right can it?

Aaron31

Dec 31, 2015
Still waiting for mine in Hove! My brother got his in Preston Park, so no idea how they're working out their distribution!

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I signed up for trees, got a thank you email for choosing trees and then towel arrived today, probably never use it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here