Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My son turns 18 on May 30th 2013 , will he pay 18 price for ST next season ?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
He's an apprentice and has to have a car to keep his job

That sounds short-sighted of the employer, expecting an 18 y.o. to afford to run a car on apprenticeship pay. Out of interest, what type of job/business (if you don't mind me asking, like)?

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
That sounds short-sighted of the employer, expecting an 18 y.o. to afford to run a car on apprenticeship pay. Out of interest, what type of job/business (if you don't mind me asking, like)?

He's training to be an electrician, with employment going the way it is and opportunities very scarce he has no choice. I guess we will have to split and he will have to go somewhere else in the ground ,

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's training to be an electrician, with employment going the way it is and opportunities very scarce he has no choice. I guess we will have to split and he will have to go somewhere else in the ground ,

Certainly is tough economically. By how much are you subsidising his ticket?

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Certainly is tough economically. By how much are you subsidising his ticket?

I'm already forking out for 3 ST's mine and my 2 youngest 3 and 5 , I have 3 elder boys the youngest of those 3 being the one in discussion , if I help him I have to help the others to keep it fair ....... Unfortunately can't afford to do that .....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Age at first game of next season so will be adult price

Correct. My birthday is 11th August, and my first ever season ticket was when they were offering U21 ST's for £120 one year. First game was 9th August so I made the cut by 2 days. Phew!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here