Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My son turns 18 on May 30th 2013 , will he pay 18 price for ST next season ?

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
My son paid as an under 18 this season for his Season Ticket , they are technically renewing his ticket before his 18 th birthday this year ,but he is 18 before next season starts , so will he pay as an under 18 for next season ?

does anyone know the cut off dates for ages and ST etc

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What is the gap between an U18 price and adult direct debit?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I was 18 at the start of this season and have been an U18 all year... provided you've pre-ordered his season ticket you'll be fine. Each time I was stopped by a steward, they had obviously been instructed to allow it as the situation took a few seconds to explain before they sent me on my way :thumbsup:

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
If u pay up front then ur fine as its from when u renew. My son is 10 in june but I will pay up front when he's 9 so I get one more year before it jumps to an U18. Don't know about DD's

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Could you get adult and u10 x 2 in the family stand?

I've had the ST's this year for all of us in ESU bang on half way line I'm not moving its superb view etc .3 year old never goes and 5 year old been 4 times but at least me and my 5 boys are sitting together

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If u pay up front then ur fine as its from when u renew. My son is 10 in june but I will pay up front when he's 9 so I get one more year before it jumps to an U18. Don't know about DD's

It's age as of first game of next season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I've had the ST's this year for all of us in ESU bang on half way line I'm not moving its superb view etc .3 year old never goes and 5 year old been 4 times but at least me and my 5 boys are sitting together

Fair enough, can your boy afford to move to a cheaper part of the stadium ie north or wsu wings,

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I suppose it is down to one's attitude on this subject.

If one accepts that the club has been more than fair with it's policy to 'juniors' then no-one should be looking at ways to circumvent the club's policy.

Seriously, it is something which affects the club's budget with the obvious potential affects.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here