Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket - the view!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
How was it? I've posted on another thread too but I'm WSL this season but finances a bit tight so am thinking about moving into NW corner and been offered two in Block A, Row O. I'm really struggling with decision, think I need to make it tonight as it seems seats are selling fairly fast
If im honest, i don't like the atmosphere. You almost feel disconnected from the rest of the ground, i think the police box has a strange acoustic effect. But that is only my opinion.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If im honest, i don't like the atmosphere. You almost feel disconnected from the rest of the ground, i think the police box has a strange acoustic effect. But that is only my opinion.

Cheers, and to others for pics, thoughts etc. Have decided to stay put!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

The police box only covers a small area in the NW and as far as I know most people who are asking are not sitting in that area. It would be helpful to have some insight to the areas below the box or as you go further around the corner towards the west. Do they not get the atmosphere or the feeling of disconnection?

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Where do you sit at the moment? I have to make my decision today.

WSL Block C .. row G (just to right of home "dugout"). Great view and atmo is fine. Cost is a bit of a prob and getting out is crap as we're near front and right between aisles

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
WSL Block C .. row G (just to right of home "dugout"). Great view and atmo is fine. Cost is a bit of a prob and getting out is crap as we're near front and right between aisles

It's a tough decision, I keep making what I think is the final decision and then an hour later I change my mind again. We are in the ESU, can not fault the view, but that's about it for staying. It's a bit like watching it on TV, you do not feel part of the action. It's watching from a distance. I know people will come on here and say my area has an atmosphere, however all I see is people that want to be gone by the 85 minute, and for the best part of the match are not shouting much, they do sometimes. If we move we will be in touching distance of the players, be a part of the north atmosphere be close to the players for goal celebrations. A lot to think about

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's a tough decision, I keep making what I think is the final decision and then an hour later I change my mind again. We are in the ESU, can not fault the view, but that's about it for staying. It's a bit like watching it on TV, you do not feel part of the action. It's watching from a distance. I know people will come on here and say my area has an atmosphere, however all I see is people that want to be gone by the 85 minute, and for the best part of the match are not shouting much, they do sometimes. If we move we will be in touching distance of the players, be a part of the north atmosphere be close to the players for goal celebrations. A lot to think about

Well the difference is that I (really) like where I am. It's close and there's good characters around me. If I didn't like it I'd move in a heartbeat. If I got it wrong I'd move again the following year but it can't really be too bad and if where you are pisses you off then take the plunge I'd say

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Well the difference is that I (really) like where I am. It's close and there's good characters around me. If I didn't like it I'd move in a heartbeat. If I got it wrong I'd move again the following year but it can't really be too bad and if where you are pisses you off then take the plunge I'd say

Thanks for that, I am thinking its good to move around, and as you say I can always move again next season, although that is harder with getting 2 seats together, the club depending on who you talk to are not very good a helping with the move. Would be nice like someone said early have an open day at the ground for movers and mark the seats. People could also network and maybe swap seats, it would be nice to try the seat before you moved.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Thanks for that, I am thinking its good to move around, and as you say I can always move again next season, although that is harder with getting 2 seats together, the club depending on who you talk to are not very good a helping with the move. Would be nice like someone said early have an open day at the ground for movers and mark the seats. People could also network and maybe swap seats, it would be nice to try the seat before you moved.

The club have been hopeless in my case and I've pushed it all the way. I guess it's a lot of work and zero financial benefit but even so .....

I'll be looking to swap my seats for the odd game next season, I'm sure there will plenty on NSC more than happy to experience a different view once in a while

Good luck anyway

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Just to add to this, I've swapped my WSL seats for the new NW corner so will be lots of movers in there!

Trying to think of an opportunity to try out the view, any ideas guys? Normally in WSL concourse till end of season so not sure how I could get a look

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Just to add to this, I've swapped my WSL seats for the new NW corner so will be lots of movers in there!

Trying to think of an opportunity to try out the view, any ideas guys? Normally in WSL concourse till end of season so not sure how I could get a look

At the Charlton game there were some empty seats in the NWC so for the second half I went and sat up there.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
You can easily get across to the north west corner from the wsl, there are always a few empty seats, try 80th minute!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Interested in a trade for the Wolves match? Depends where in WSL you are, mind - and I'm assuming you have two.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

You can go and try them after the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here