Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket - the view!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Hi All,
ive changed my season ticket from ESU , on the center line , great view but no atmosphere ive moved to NW corner hope will be more atmosphere there , managed to get row AA so hopefully quite high up , anyone know what the letters go up 2 ?

I have moved to the NW Corner for next season. The back row in that Block is AE.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Moving your seat is a long lasting decision and that's why I went to the Development Squad game just to make sure that the new NWC seat I'd selected over the phone on Monday morning was OK.

See below, will see what float left comes up with .. otherwise may put on hold

Im going to the young seagulls open day tomorrow (with my son) so I can take a pic from row O if you want.

Thanks, it would help but it is difficult to get perspective from a pic. But I'd be interested in any thoughts once you've had a look. Appreciate the help, thanks

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Are we going to change the forum name to North West Corner Chat, now that everyones moving there?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Are we going to change the forum name to North West Corner Chat, now that everyones moving there?

I'm just worried that "we are the north west corner Brighton boys" is going to be a bit of a mouthful ;)

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I didn't know what to get up for during the north stand v west stand chant. My allegiances felt torn.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365552726.138010.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Show off!

:rave:

I would say it's the best view in the stadium, but I reckon halfway up ESU in the middle is best, purely because you get to admire the West stand. The atmosphere makes up for it though!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
See below, will see what float left comes up with .. otherwise may put on hold

Thanks, it would help but it is difficult to get perspective from a pic. But I'd be interested in any thoughts once you've had a look. Appreciate the help, thanks

Now sitting in row O seat 238. I'd say the view was pretty good. Definitely better view than row G. But depends how near the centre your current seat is.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
the club should hold an open day with a marker on all available season tickets ....that would be a great way of people being able to choose their ticket if they were yet to actually have one

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You moving Mr Ninja ? Sorry to hear that. I have considered moving away from Bwian myself.

That will bring the average age of the regulars down a bit.

I might be. I assure you it has nothing to do with you, or your kin! Or [MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION], even.

I generally like the concept of moving every two years to keep the experience fresh. I did the same thing at the Withdean, albeit just moving around the South Stand. If my move doesn't happen, I really don't mind. Good view, generally good people around us (the guy on your row with the bobble hat is a bit of an headcase though!), and I like the ESL kiosk. They've even stopped ID'ing me every game which is nice.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
How was it? I've posted on another thread too but I'm WSL this season but finances a bit tight so am thinking about moving into NW corner and been offered two in Block A, Row O. I'm really struggling with decision, think I need to make it tonight as it seems seats are selling fairly fast

I have got 2 seats in block B row Q and this is my view if I take the seats. I like you am really undecided on this. I still have the option to retain my ESU seats, but time is running out. The photos is a little bit deceptive as I can see a bit more of the south end then the photo shows.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365589844.211032.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1365589897.444745.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here