Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My mother and John Prescott

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Well done SOL's Mum.

Us Mums do come in handy you know.:lolol: (from a Mum who was there to give John Prescott's agent the Valentine's card)

:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Great work by SOL's mum:clap:

Apart from the fact it was way the hell up North, it must have made him take notice that a mum (no idea how old) that far from Brighton took the opportunity to talk to him.

Just how the hell can he possibly say no? Him being personally aware of the situation can only be good news-lots of people on here may not like him but he isn't stupid. Please let that work in our favour.

Another big thanks to our new NSC mum.

She deserves some flowers

basketlg.jpg

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
:bowdown: Super mum :bowdown:

Lush

Mods' Pet
This is such a great story, I took the liberty of e-mailing it to Martin Perry - and got a reply...

"It was a brilliant piece - I showed it to Dick Knight who loved it.
_
Martin"

Well done SOL's mum!!!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
A FURTHER e-mail from Martin Perry!!!!

"Dick_has asked that a message is_sent_to Sussex on Leith's Mum to say_a big thank you for being so brave and having a go on our behalf - absolutely wonderful!"

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
magoo said:
I take it he will print this out and give it to her?

I've directed her towards this thread, so she should be in touch with me very soon - she'll be thrilled to bits to read what you've all had to say.

Lush said:
A FURTHER e-mail from Martin Perry!!!!

"Dick_has asked that a message is_sent_to Sussex on Leith's Mum to say_a big thank you for being so brave and having a go on our behalf - absolutely wonderful!"

Lush - thanks for contacting Martin Perry, and thanks to Martin and Dick for their kind words. If you need contact details for my mum, just PM me.

Needless to say, I will be buying my mother several of these:

:drink: :drink: :drink:

(Not actually Guinness, you understand, but I couldn't find a smilie for white wine and soda.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here