Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My KFC Career Started Today.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
For the Polish sort; use the phrase chiss-kee-honya. (Spelt how it's said obviously!)
It means hello my love.

Some blinding Polish birds in Brighton last time I was home; especially working at that pasta place, Zizzi? Well worth a visit.

So after you finish a shift at KFC, get your arse down to Zizzi; in fact, get the Polish girl to teach you some good Polish chat up lines & then get your arse down there!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Fragmented Badger said:
Wow, how do you make all that look so easy? I would never have imagined there could be as many as NINE steps to this. What happens if you cook the chicken for, say, 19 minutes, or you only tap the flour off for 2 seconds instead of 3? Is it wasted?

Remember it was more first day and it is quite hard to get used to it, but I am slowly learning.

brightonfan_86 said:
9. I then press buttons etc and then wait for about 18 minutes, after 18 minutes the chicken will be done and then placed into a oven and whenever we run out of chicken, it will then be placed into the front oven for the till operators to pull out and placed for a meal.

I'm trusting this process is repeated up until a decent hour, i.e. close to closing time. My local KFC on Blatchington Road is SHITHOUSE as they always seem to run out of chicken pieces by about 10 o'clock and only offer WRAPS. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Safeway said:
I'm trusting this process is repeated up until a decent hour, i.e. close to closing time. My local KFC on Blatchington Road is SHITHOUSE as they always seem to run out of chicken pieces by about 10 o'clock and only offer WRAPS. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes this process does repeat for a decent hour.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
do you no the rules of a loaded meal and if you can swap the pieceof origanal chicken for strips?

and do they have any special words like mcdonalds the hamburger is called the "meat" when cooking apprently you have to lay the "meat" any kfc special terminololgy

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
munkfish said:
do you no the rules of a loaded meal and if you can swap the pieceof origanal chicken for strips?

and do they have any special words like mcdonalds the hamburger is called the "meat" when cooking apprently you have to lay the "meat" any kfc special terminololgy

No we have just lay the cooked chicken into the oven.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just sheer magic and pure entertainment. It's stuff like this that makes me log on when I really should be doing other stuff.

:bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown:

Good luck Kev

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Safeway said:
McDonald's CODE NAME the burger the 'meat'? Hardly very technical. :jester:

its not exactly meat though is it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here