Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My KFC Career Started Today.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My KFC Career Started Today.

brightonfan_86 said:
Oh yeah I forgot to add something, When I arrived the manager started calling me Eric!

Do they serve bananas at KFC?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My KFC Career Started Today.

brightonfan_86 said:
I wasn't sure, so I told him my real name but he still continued to call me Eric untill he kept saying sorry Kevin.

cartman.gif

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My KFC Career Started Today.

Safeway said:
Only for the monkeys that work there.

(Sorry, Kev. :) )

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

well done kev

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I like Chicken Kev, especially the gooey bit in the middle with the garlic.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
John Boy said:
We have all night to hear it!

I will put it in numbers.

1. First we go into the fridge and pull out chicken in a clear plastic bag.

2. We then place it on a Breader, we then open the bag and tip the chicken out onto the hot tray.

3. I then clear out the shit from the breasts, and then place the drumsticks etc into a massive basket.

4. Then after everything done, I then dip it into the water and then back out again, then shake it for 3 seconds and then place it into the flour.

5. Then do 10 folds, then I will spread the chicken out and then pat the flour down seven times.

6. I then search for one chicken at time, by taping the excess flour off each chicken by clapping my palm of my hand.

7. I then place it on the hot tray in a procedure, like the breasts first etc, I then have to do the drumsticks difefrent procedure this time around.

8. I then pick the hot tray up and then put it in this machine what is 350 centergrade.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. I then press buttons etc and then wait for about 18 minutes, after 18 minutes the chicken will be done and then placed into a oven and whenever we run out of chicken, it will then be placed into the front oven for the till operators to pull out and placed for a meal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here