Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Dear All

Well then, my destiny was never ever to wear a replica shirt given that I am 65 and reckoned that I was definitely past that.

Expect me to turn up this coming season in replica shirt,

Yours

Sado

(Expects abuse ! )

Will serve me right for not reading the 'entire' thread.

this thread has long since passed the point of logical posting and comment. is purely a survival exercise to keep it near the top so as many people as possible can experience the wonderment of reading the Opening Post. yes i am that sad :rave:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
one final :bounce: before bedfordshire

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I think we need another one of these.

Fozzie-bear.jpg

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
me either :vuvu::vuvu:

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Well, for those that are interested (and there must be plenty as this thread has hardly left the first page), the signed shirts turned up today. I also bought a banner that has been signed by 13 of the players, nice touch from the club.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Well, for those that are interested (and there must be plenty as this thread has hardly left the first page), the signed shirts turned up today. I also bought a banner that has been signed by 13 of the players, nice touch from the club.

did it come to the right postal address? knowing your difficulty with addresses, its a genuine concern.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

banner was signed by

Kermit the frog
Miss Piggy
Fozzie Bear
Gonzo the Great
Rowlf the Dog
Animal
Dr. Teeth
Janice
Zoot
Floyd Pepper
Sweetums