Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Me neither. I think Earrea or however Its spelt get their sizes wrong. I brought a XXXL and It's too tight :eek:

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
Me neither. I think Earrea or however Its spelt get their sizes wrong. I brought a XXXL and It's too tight :eek:

That is what worries me about buying a new shirt online. I wear large sized clothing but my albion shirt is XXXL. At first I thought it was the difference between british and american sizes :lol: but it seems the training and away kits are correctly labeled.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
get back up there you naughty thread!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is this the thread about the guy who lost his password, then found it where he had originally left it?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i almost had to scroll down to find this thread :eek:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Come on be honest how many people were watching this drop down ready to pounce and bounce this lol, I cant beleive I missed again!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Boing :eek:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Went to seagullsdirect to take advantage of the BOGOF deal on shirts. Put the required items in the basket (plus a few others, shhh, don't tell the wife) and then went to pay.

I tried using my password but it says it was wrong so I use the password reset facility. This then fails with a "Could not access file: emails/images/logo.png" message meaning I can't change my password.

So, I create a new account and go to the checkout with that. Sadly, something went wrong, I can now no longer submit the payment details as it says that the transaction has already been presented. i can then not get past this page, waiting does nothing either.

I have received no confirmation email about a purchase so am unsure what has happened.

*Update*
**MUPPET ALERT:**
Try checking the new account email address which is different to the one with the forgotten password. You'll find the purchase receipt there. :blush::blush:

In my defence it's been a long day.

Muppet

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Boing :eek:

how do you do the smiley thingies?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here