[Football] Muzza retires

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not one but two thumbs up for [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION]

Muzza is a Brighton legend and his Mrs is a Brighton lady. Absolutely brilliant for us over two spells and will hopefully work in either punditry or coaching from a base around Brighton and Hove.

Thanks Glenn :thumbsup:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Thanks for the memories and good luck Glenn. I hope you still have some sort of position at the club.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You know you've been a good player when other teams fans say thank god Murray isn't playing for them .

I enjoyed watching him play so much over the years , such a clever player , that foot flick goal v Man Utd will be a constant memory of his class for me .

Good luck and thank you Muzza.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He timed it right, just like his strikes in the penalty area.

He and Knocky were major players in getting us up and he was the major player in keeping us up for two seasons.

Well deserved retirement.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A bona fide modern legend. Looking forward to see him be just as successful in whatever chooses to do next.

Templeton Peck

Faceman
Jul 15, 2009
Brighton
You know you've been a good player when other teams fans say thank god Murray isn't playing for them .

I enjoyed watching him play so much over the years , such a clever player , that foot flick goal v Man Utd will be a constant memory of his class for me .

Good luck and thank you Muzza.

This! My West Ham supporting friends were delighted when he left us as they felt they could actually get something from playing us.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A absolute legend at both ends of the M23, not many players can say that.
Was brillant for us in our promotion season, and i was very disappointed when Pardew sold him to Bournemouth.
Enjoy your retirement Muzza, you’ll always be welcomed back in SE25.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
A classy and top professional who has scored goals consistency at every club and in every league. Legend is banded about too easily but Murray is definitely one for us and really hope the club have something planned for fans to show their appreciation at the Amex

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Somebody I met recently is very good friends with Glenn and just reiterated what a top guy he is. So many great memories of him at Withdean and The Amex, and he has now joined my list of all time favourite Albion players, and that's a pretty special list. Thankyou Glenn and I wish you every success in all you do, hopefully that involves seeing more of you on the TV as an informed pundit, and don't be a stranger, let's hope we still see you at The Amex.

:salute:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Arguably the best striker since the 2nd division was rebranded the Championship? The amount of goals he scored is obscene

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Glen, just........Thankyou, for entertaining us

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A wonderful career, thanks Glenn.

Already a better, more insightful pundit than many....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here