Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must say this Forum...

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
is one of the best I've seen imo; not as good as my beloved Oatcake but the amount of use on here is a lot compared to majority of the teams forums; think I may be a regular user:cheers:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
is one of the best I've seen imo; not as good as my beloved Oatcake but the amount of use on here is a lot compared to majority of the teams forums; think I may be a regular user:cheers:

Don't talk too soon, lots of big words on here, you might be setting yourself up for a fall.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All are welcome, you can even swear.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Welcome and enjoy Mozzaa! I remember a good drubbing by Stoke (already relegated) on the final game of the season 1990 in the old Div 2. Real party atmosphere from the Stoke fans many of whom were in fancy dress. Looked it up and you had only won once away all season and scored 11 goals, then went and did us 4-1 at home! Not happy.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we have recently acquired some very welcome loan signings from the Villa fans' forum so you will not be the sole premiership visitor :thumbsup:

just been reading Oatcake - at least we made them laugh :)

Last edited:

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Welcome and enjoy Mozzaa! I remember a good drubbing by Stoke (already relegated) on the final game of the season 1990 in the old Div 2. Real party atmosphere from the Stoke fans many of whom were in fancy dress. Looked it up and you had only won once away all season and scored 11 goals, then went and did us 4-1 at home! Not happy.

Funny enough there was a thread on the oatcake about it all and lots of pictures; looked a cracking day out shame I wasn't even in my Dad's sack then :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here