Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music Artists who will be BIG in 12 months.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If there's any justice in the world then this bloke will hit the big time. It's a tune from this year but somehow sounds timeless as though it's been around for years....quality written all over it IMHO. Unfortunately quality music and musicians often do not get the public attention they deserve.

[yt]xTa28a8QKo4[/yt]

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
If there's any justice, these local guys will make it big. Fantastic live.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The woman who's just won the Cardiff World Singer of the Year, Valentina Naforniţă. Stunning looker and amazing voice - absolute star in the making.

p00hm01y_640_360.jpg

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Must say I loved this stuff when I first heard it from here, Since then heard the 'Down with the Trumpets' playing on Radio 1 3 or 4 times.

Surely the winner.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne

Been in the grime scene for a while now, good lyricist, sick producer.
Know for a fact he is close to signing a big label deal. Hope he doesnt sell out like tinchy or dizzee

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Mikill Pane, anybody who can make a remix like this deserves to be MASSIVE.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
He is quality. Saw him live with Ed Sheeran at the concorde 2 in October and have couple of he's EP's. Summer in the city is a decent tune as well

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
Thought I'd give this a bump - The Milk. (Their debut single Broke Up The Family had a MASSIVE reception) I've done some stuff (writing reviews etc) with them and they are the most sincere guys I know. They really have the inner passion to get to the highest point.

New single -

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here