Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music Artists who will be BIG in 12 months.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Sorry, i had no idea you own a magic crystal ball.

Even tyler's affiliated artists like Earl Sweatshirt and Frank Ocean will be bigger than him 12 months from now.

Wait, so you predicting something is fine but if I predict something it's me owning a crystal ball? :rolleyes:

The odds of Earl being bigger in 12 months are very low, mainly seeming he's currently living in an academy in Samoa, and will be until at least his 18th birthday...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Loads off the top of my head SHOULD be massive. This band, Filewile, WILL be massive. I'm sure.

[yt]Xk4Qw1CBtY4[/yt]

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Tyler The Creator? No chance. Firstly, Goblin isn't a patch on Bastard. He is also too obsessed with being controversial to ever be taken seriously in the mainstream. Whereas Frank Ocean is working with Beyonce.
I think it's safe to say who'll be selling the most units in 12 months time.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I reckon this kid will be pretty big soon, very decent and he's a local lad :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
[yt]k6mFF3VmVAs[/yt]

[yt]sj92IBwOFwo[/yt]

Ghostpoet and Novi Novak. :whistle:

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
The Joy Formidable from Wales. Quality band.

Shame about the lead singer, one of the most cringey bands i've ever seen live. Still agree though, the greatest light greatest shade is an absolute tune which rivals Silversun Pickups Lazy eye, i rec.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Sorry, i had no idea you own a magic crystal ball.

Even tyler's affiliated artists like Earl Sweatshirt and Frank Ocean will be bigger than him 12 months from now.

frank oceon probably will be as hes more r&b (i personally like his mixtape the least out of the odd future stuff). would disagree about earl sweatshirt, isnt he meant to be in a camp in central america atm cos his mum didnt approve of him rapping?

i think tyler will get bigger, but he seems pretty nonplussed about getting big and famous, he said on some interview with zane lowe that he doesnt want to do it for very long anyway as he prefers producing...(correct me if im wrong)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
frank oceon probably will be as hes more r&b (i personally like his mixtape the least out of the odd future stuff). would disagree about earl sweatshirt, isnt he meant to be in a camp in central america atm cos his mum didnt approve of him rapping?

i think tyler will get bigger, but he seems pretty nonplussed about getting big and famous
, he said on some interview with zane lowe that he doesnt want to do it for very long anyway as he prefers producing...(correct me if im wrong)

[yt]-OoZNENl0Cg[/yt]

First 35 seconds of this interview would suggest otherwise. :)

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Recent winners (and losers) of shitty TV "talent" shows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here