Murray v Djokovic Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Exactly. Bask in the superiority of the English as a people that we can rise above it and cheer on a Jock. We're not bitter like they are. Come on Murray!

Quite. Personally I wouldn't claim him as a fellow countryman, being English, but its a cracking game of tennis, plus I certainly will 'bask' in it when my German, Serbian, Aussie etc mates wryly tell me 'so, you won Wimbledon at last' - Lol!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really didn't say 'nothing can go wrong now'. But I will say 'oh bugger, he's not going to win another game . . . '. Let's hope my punditry is up to its usual standard . . . .

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Quite. Personally I wouldn't claim him as a fellow countryman, being English, but its a cracking game of tennis, plus I certainly will 'bask' in it when my German, Serbian, Aussie etc mates wryly tell me 'so, you won Wimbledon at last' - Lol!

Well that wouldn't happen would it? Because other countries are taught about proper history whereas they know between Irish, Welsh, Scottish and English unlike us who under the last government tired to brain wash and eradicate anything English.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well that wouldn't happen would it? Because other countries are taught about proper history whereas they know between Irish, Welsh, Scottish and English unlike us who under the last government tired to brain wash and eradicate anything English.

You're either a troll or very thick.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

Alot of countries don't realise that Britain isn't the country.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well would they? Come on, All Scottish people love to see any English player fail whether it's football, Tennis, twiddly winks. I love to see Scottish fail at everything even Murray.

In which case you're just as bitter and small-time as they are. Get over it. Come on Murray.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
You're either a troll or very thick.

The education system in Europe is ten times better than ours. Why do Most Europeans speck better English than us? Why do they know about history than us? So you're telling me that they would think Andy Murray is English and would say, at last you have won Wimbledon? Get to grip boy.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Tennis fans need to adopt the cycling fans philosophy. Just barrack for anyone who speaks English as their native tongue, as opposed to the Frenchies and the Spanish speakers. C'mon Andy!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The education system in Europe is ten times better than ours. Why do Most Europeans speck better English than us? Why do they know about history than us? So you're telling me that they would think Andy Murray is English and would say, at last you have won Wimbledon? Get to grip boy.

How do you know I'm a boy?

I didn't say they would think Andy Murray is English. Do try to keep up.

And it's 'speak' not 'speck'.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i'm with you foot soldier....i dont like murray, the scots (in sport), or the stereotypical ppl that goto wimbledon......for those seperate reasons.....come on the serb......but it don't look good.

its not that serious tho folks, just the theatre of sport - and each person is allowed to pick who he wants to win.....and lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports