Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray spotted with Bloom

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can he sign on an Emergency Loan when the Emergency Loan Window is not even open?:shrug:
As I said:

If there's something else that says he can't, fine
ie, if the loan window isn't open, then fine, he can't. But what you quoted was to say he couldn't sign in the period after the Transfer Window, and I was just pointing out that we are not yet in that period.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
New club shop graphics being put up as we speak...

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 17.11.36.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone had to stir the pot :moo:
What, there's nothing else to grab our attention today, the last day of the transfer window?

It's not right to post BS like this about signing players.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eerrrrrr excuse me as the self proclaimed "Resident pedant" I feel I need to point something out...the transfer window doesn't close....it SLAMS SHUT!!

Get it right. Derrrrrrr.
I thought it slammed shut, but I saw mention of it smashing shut earlier and didn't want to risk getting it wrong. so thought I'd play safe with 'closed' :down:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Emergency loans aren't available during the normal transfer window, go and look it up.

The Emergency Transfer Window, which starts in a weeks time is when Emergency Transfers are available. The clue is in the name.

And you say "it's not that hard to understand". :D

But Murray can't sign a Standard Loan for one month or three month's can he?

As for an Emergency Loan being available during this transfer window, show me one. Just one.
Elvis Manu?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
But Murray can't sign a Standard Loan for one month or three month's can he?

As for an Emergency Loan being available during this transfer window, show me one. Just one.

Or indeed any other transfer window - obviously excluding the Emergency Transfer Window.

Elvis Manu to huddersfield.

Sorry. Couldnt resist

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No good Murray signing until last day of February anyway or to make sure middle of March not that he is going to anyway, because he isn't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here