Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Merkels 1.5 million Muslims are intergrating well aren't they and the silly bitch wants millions more to come. Germany is ruined.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've my candle at the ready to deter these violent murdering Muslims.

You will need that for the 3 day week Brexit will bring about.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh, it is terrorism alright, as it is spreading terror. It makes no difference on what colour the skin of the attackers or their victims, whether Christian or Hindu, whether German or Pakistani, it is still terrorism.

But I will be surprised if the perpetrators are not linked to the Islamic faith in some way. There you go, said it, awaits the usual responses from the hear no, see no, speak no crowd.......

Bloody Muslims!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Some w@nker is pulling the strings for these latest sporadic events around Europe.
Surely the intelligent services can catch them sooner, otherwise it's chaos :(

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, it is terrorism alright, ..

Its not terrorism as the only demand, or main one, is the spread of islam, its called a culling.

All Muslims believe in the spread of Islam and imposition f Sharia law but differ in methods. Some will breed like rabbits, some will target women of unbelievers to convert or ruin and some will try to thin the ranks of the enemy. They are all on the same team.

Its a cull.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Some w@nker is pulling the strings for these latest sporadic events around Europe.
Surely the intelligent services can catch them sooner, otherwise it's chaos :(

I'm afraid chaos is already on Europe's shores. That's Merkel's open door policy coming home to roost.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its not terrorism as the only demand, or main one, is the spread of islam, its called a culling.

All Muslims believe in the spread of Islam and imposition f Sharia law but differ in methods. Some will breed like rabbits, some will target women of unbelievers to convert or ruin and some will try to thin the ranks of the enemy. They are all on the same team.

Its a cull.

Every now and then I like to pop over to the Millwall board, House Of Fun just to get a different view on how Millwall fans view the world and see how it differs from views of Brighton fans.
These days it is not something I have to do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not 'all'. We are a long way from a justification for internment. Or a pre-emptive cull . . . .

The way forward is hard enough to navigate without these sorts of idiotic comments :facepalm:

Its a cull.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've a feeling these could be right wing nutters, just a feeling after seeing something just seen on the tv. Guy in black shooting a pistol, might be OB firing after the bad guys of course.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Re-posted from another thread. One way to fight back is to wrap the bodies of dead Islamic terrorists in pork.

"Muslims murder non-Muslims confident that if they die, they'll get access to "paradise" and 72 virgins to rape in the hereafter. Muslim clerics make even more extravagant promises, claiming that dead killers will receive all sorts of added benefits. Muslims who have killed (other Muslims) or committed adultery will still get an express ticket to paradise if they die while killing non-Muslims.

As long as he doesn't come into contact with a pig.

There's a long history of people fighting Muslim Jihadis by wrapping their Jihadis in pigskin or shooting them with lard bullets. US soldiers did it not all that long ago in the Philippines. While the belief that pork on a corpse can stop someone from going to heaven is nonsense... so is the underlying belief that killing non-Muslims atones for all sins. And if it deters Muslims, it's a plus. And if it doesn't, it still shows them that people aren't as helpless in the face of their racist violence as their governments often appear to be."

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Guy on Sky News saying eye witness account of white German speaking gunman (as in local accent German), shouting abuse about foreigners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here