Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Whether it is terrorism or not cannot be confirmed until the colour of the person's skin is known.

Oh, it is terrorism alright, as it is spreading terror. It makes no difference on what colour the skin of the attackers or their victims, whether Christian or Hindu, whether German or Pakistani, it is still terrorism.

But I will be surprised if the perpetrators are not linked to the Islamic faith in some way. There you go, said it, awaits the usual responses from the hear no, see no, speak no crowd.......

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
For the sake of the very stupid, this is known as virtue-signalling. Brighton Lines is getting his in, nice and early.

Will probably be initially reported similar to the train one the other day, ie lone wolf, drank alcohol and a lapsed Muslim, was not radicalised etc etc.....a few days later, not a lone wolf, ISIS flag found in abode, more arrests of accomplices etc.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For the sake of the very stupid, this is known as virtue-signalling. Brighton Lines is getting his in, nice and early.

I haven't heard that expression before. I kind of get it. It was merely frustration at the way the dialogue will inevitably go.

Anyway, hindsight tells me it was ill timed. For that I apologise.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It cannot you are right. Bit why in heaven's name don't you pipe down?

Correct. Apologies for any offence caused. It was frustration at the dialogue that often ensues. I'm not normally as tactless. .

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
BBC

Unconfirmed:

At least one gunman reportedly has fled by train into Munich City Centre after the shooting at Olympia Mall, and opened fire upon arrival.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Correct. Apologies for any offence caused. It was frustration at the dialogue that often ensues. I'm not normally as tactless. .
Thanks.

I am actually worried personally as my cousin's boyfriend who is from Eastbourne is in Munich for his stag do. Ironically, my cousin is German but lives here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here