multiple sclerosis

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
She will LOVE the skydive - what a rush!

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Did a skydive many years ago and was buzzing for a week after. Cured my fear of heights too!
Great charity....small donation made.
All the very best to Jemma.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Did a skydive many years ago and was buzzing for a week after. Cured my fear of heights too!
Great charity....small donation made.
All the very best to Jemma.

Thank you. There's no way I could do it.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just giving this thread a bounce, thanks for all your support for this worthy cause.

AgerBomb22

Jun 2, 2011
Chi Town/Burgess Hill
I will defiantly sponsor when I get paid. My mum has been suffering from MS for the last 5 years. I wish your daughter the very best of luck!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I will defiantly sponsor when I get paid. My mum has been suffering from MS for the last 5 years. I wish your daughter the very best of luck!

Cheers mate, have to keep bumping thread as it drops down quickly. Is your mum coping ok? It seems to affect people differently. My daughter is 29 and think she is pretty scared about thinks at the moment.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Great to see plenty of support from NSC - 86% towards target so far! :clap2:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks uridium & Steve in Japan very much appreciated, this support is why this site is so special. :bowdown:

AgerBomb22

Jun 2, 2011
Chi Town/Burgess Hill
Cheers mate, have to keep bumping thread as it drops down quickly. Is your mum coping ok? It seems to affect people differently. My daughter is 29 and think she is pretty scared about thinks at the moment.

It was a struggle at first. She is coping well now but in the first 2-3 years it was hard work as she was adjusting to everything. I ran the Brighton marathon last year for MS and to know I had made a difference towards the charity felt good. every little helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports