Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

multiple sclerosis

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Once i get paid i will make a small donation. This is for a good cause, can we not get it made sticky?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Cheers guys, I did ask Bozza but as he explained he gets many requests each week so it would be difficult knowing which was more worthy and as also explained the stickies do become something you don't always take notice of if there are too many. Fully understand his reasoning. Will bump once a week as long as folk don't mind, the response so far has been brilliant.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cheers guys, I did ask Bozza but as he explained he gets many requests each week so it would be difficult knowing which was more worthy and as also explained the stickies do become something you don't always take notice of if there are too many. Fully understand his reasoning. Will bump once a week as long as folk don't mind, the response so far has been brilliant.

Bump away; no one will mind.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just to let everyone know, my daughter has reached her main target of £500 thanks to all who donated on this thread. I have also had a great response from a sponsership form which has been put up in my bowls club, she must be close to £600 in total.This amount collected with still 4months to go before her jump is an amazing effort thanks in no small part to you guys. We will continue to raise as much as possible before the jump, so if anybody would still like to donate to this cause I will bump thread once a week. Once again THANK YOU ALL, you are the best.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
::bounce: Realise there is a similar thread going at the moment but you said you don't mind me bumping this. Post above has details of money raised, think it is now closer to £750,brilliant effort.

D

Deleted member 22389

::bounce: Realise there is a similar thread going at the moment but you said you don't mind me bumping this. Post above has details of money raised, think it is now closer to £750,brilliant effort.

Meant to do this last week, but I made a small donation.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:bounce: as it's payday for many....

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks for that Mr Ghost, I held off a bit as the other thread with the little girl was doing so well.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Hi, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sponsored me and wished me luck on my skydive to raise money for the ms society. As im sure many of you know I was diagnosed with MS last summer so this is a charity extremely personal to me. I have been completely overwhelmed by all of your support it means so much and will go a long way to hopefully helping to research a cure for this cruel condition.
Once again thank you very very much
Jemma

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
[A message of thanks from my daughter]
Hi, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sponsored me and wished me luck on my skydive to raise money for the ms society. As im sure many of you know I was diagnosed with MS last summer so this is a charity extremely personal to me. I have been completely overwhelmed by all of your support it means so much and will go a long way to hopefully helping to research a cure for this cruel condition.
Once again thank you very very much
Jemma[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here