Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mufc fans reaction

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
For those who didn't make it to the end, Mr 'Some Tw@ MacAllister' suggested some kind of match-fixing was going on! Hilarious.

On another note, it's hilarious to see all these MUFC fans crying about added time and, even more so on Twitter, blaming the ref for giving the foul ('iT wAs NeVEr a FoUl'" on Enciso that led to the corner that led to Shaw doing what Dunk did against Forest (no complaints from me on that one). After EVERYTHING they have got through 'Fergie time' and refs being 'influenced' by their players, managers and crowds in the past.

Absolutely marvellous scenes :lolol:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
He literally isn’t a fan yet thinks he’s above the real fans of football - absolutely joke and typical armchair:

View attachment 160505View attachment 160505
Or to give him his given name; Brent Di Cesare. Maybe he believes 'Mark' makes him appear more earthy and down to earth than a name that conjures up the vision of a presenter in a sequined jacket selling cheap bling on the shopping channel.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022

There's always an excuse :tosser:

If his mum and dad hadn’t loved each other very much, he wouldn’t have been there to paw the ball out of the penalty area. I wonder how much of the blame should be attributed to Mr and Mrs Shaw?

Reactions: cjd

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Spoke to train conductor on way home today - a Utd fan - he was complimentary about Brighton being the better team

He said a lot of diving last night - I said yeah I’m as big an England fan as anyone but when I see Rashford and Kane playing for their clubs it’s just embarrassing mate.

When he walked off , it dawned on me … he meant us?????

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
One of the phenomena of modern football fandom that I just can’t understand.

1. Why people feel that filming themselves jabbering on along a football match is a worthwhile thing to do, creating nonsense content that will be on the internet forever. Professional commentators are often irritating enough without it being some know nothing berk from Salford screaming at the referee through his TV screen.

2. Why there are enough people watching these channels that it’s profitable for them to continue.

I may be coming off as one of those “kids these days… blah blah bollocks” types, but it’s this kind of thing that really shows the generation gap for me. I’m not even 30 and I just don’t get the point of it.

But I guess if people enjoy it then fair enough to them. Maybe I’m just being a snob. Rant over
far wider than football, people doing their makeup, playing video games, tending to allotments, the latest tool for garage. Youtube spawned a whole genre of self-made content, if there's a hobby or interest there's a dozen channels or more. i think it great to get reaction from people that, while may be becomes exaggerated, is more genuine than your typical pundit.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
far wider than football, people doing their makeup, playing video games, tending to allotments, the latest tool for garage. Youtube spawned a whole genre of self-made content, if there's a hobby or interest there's a dozen channels or more. i think it great to get reaction from people that, while may be becomes exaggerated, is more genuine than your typical pundit.
Perhaps it’s something to do with relatability - these people could be your mate from the pub or something. Or that direct engagement is much more possible than with traditional media.

With a lot of hobby channels there’s an element of “here’s a new thing that I’m trying out and can teach you how to do”, which isn’t really the case for football watchalongs.

Maybe I just don’t like the people when I’ve seen them before. Seems to be a tendency to exaggerate everything and shout the loudest to ensure your viewers stay tuned in.

But as I said, trying to limit my snobbery or dismissal of it - I don’t get it but clearly many many people do.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Spoke to train conductor on way home today - a Utd fan - he was complimentary about Brighton being the better team

He said a lot of diving last night - I said yeah I’m as big an England fan as anyone but when I see Rashford and Kane playing for their clubs it’s just embarrassing mate.

When he walked off , it dawned on me … he meant us?????
Enciso and Mitoma are getting a bit of a reputation for going down easily.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
On 4:34 there is a question that goes unanswered;

'why's your hand up there in a sandwich?'

I feel there are certain NSCer's who could answer this...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Watching, knobs or nerds discussing tactics was probably car crash tv and we’ve all watched a few. But by Christ they make you shudder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here