Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mufc fans reaction

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I thought the first half was a closer contest 60/40 in our favour, but 2nd half must have been 90/10 to us, the ball was literally only ever in our half when we decided to play it there.

Absolutely fantastic performance and it just shows how ridiculously far we've come that we are now taking 6 points off the likes of Man U & Chelsea, battering pretty much everyone else and making Champions League level teams resort to desperately trying to get just a point off us.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I see this bloke a lot in Twitter but he never seems to go to games?
Few of them do, as far as I can tell. Love the ranty bloke with the ponytail though; always top quality frothing when ManU concede 🤣

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

Luke Shaw's got "one hand on the tin opener opening a Fray Bentos pie". Had to rewind that and listen again but still don't get it.
And the woman.... a draw would have been perfect. Such low definition Man Utd have of perfection nowadays!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He literally isn’t a fan yet thinks he’s above the real fans of football - absolutely joke and typical armchair:

D70F4BBE-AF38-49E7-BCB2-278888A77E60.png
D70F4BBE-AF38-49E7-BCB2-278888A77E60.png

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
One of the phenomena of modern football fandom that I just can’t understand.

1. Why people feel that filming themselves jabbering on along a football match is a worthwhile thing to do, creating nonsense content that will be on the internet forever. Professional commentators are often irritating enough without it being some know nothing berk from Salford screaming at the referee through his TV screen.

2. Why there are enough people watching these channels that it’s profitable for them to continue.

I may be coming off as one of those “kids these days… blah blah bollocks” types, but it’s this kind of thing that really shows the generation gap for me. I’m not even 30 and I just don’t get the point of it.

But I guess if people enjoy it then fair enough to them. Maybe I’m just being a snob. Rant over

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He essentially puts money/income above his love of football/United. Figures he can get more revenue from live-streaming to United fans (why they aren't, y'know, watching the game in the first place is beyond me) than going to the actual games.

I think he used to go, so is essentially a fan but, as I said to Bobkin Jnr the other day, where does he draw the line? Final of the Champions League and offered a ticket would he turn it down and say, "Nah, you're alright, I've got to livestream some cack for my followers"? Very odd situation, really.

To be fair, I don't actually mind Goldbridge. Despite what he might have said last night, he actually has a lot of time for Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here