Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Browns Boys Xmas Day Special

Father Ted, that was an Irish based comedy that used to get me ROTFL. Even Graham Norton was mildly amusing when he appeared in it.

"That would be can ecumenical matter".

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I like it. Its very clever on a range of dirrerent levels. And it makes me laugh. :shrug:

If you want some real shit to emote about, go online and dig out an episode of Love Thy Neighbour. Then post a review on NSC. Or, on the other hand . . . . :bigwave:

Genuine question, on what levels is it very clever? I am genuinely interested in the answer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Genuine question, on what levels is it very clever? I am genuinely interested in the answer.

The drag artist says "FECK" quite a lot.

That always seems to have the audience in GALES of laughter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The drag artist says "FECK" quite a lot.

That always seems to have the audience in GALES of laughter.

If there is any cleverness in Mrs Brown's Fecking Boys it has gone way, way over my head. I have seen about 4 mins total of it in my life, so it's very possible I have not seen enough to see this layered intelligence. I do know that I don't know anyone who likes Mrs Brown's Boys, but if I did know anyone that liked Mrs Brown's Boys, I would ****ing hate them.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I thought that possibly I was the only person who thought that was a rubbish TV program but reading this thread apparently not.

The vast majority say they will avoid it on TV which conversly means they do not like it enough to want to watch it.

I was actually joking BG, sorry if it went over your head.
I should have been serious and said, how can you think you're probably the only person that thought it was a rubbish tv programme?
I have seen untold threads on here mentioning that Mrs Browns Boys is rubbish.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this joke going to get old fast? Are you making Mrs Brown's Boys seem funny in comparison? What's causing this depressive outburst, have you just been turned down by a lady?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here