Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Moyes must go" - get your chops around this

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Thanks for that little tirade but try reading what I said. I do believe you have more plastics than we do though but that is just my opinion

Not a tirade just a reply to your posts trying to suggest that we have more floating/dual team supporting fans than anyone else. Its nonsense, we are a cross section of the population who go to watch our football team like any other, including Palace fans. Don't try and sound surprised that a lot of our "new" fans have interest in other clubs when you know full well that the supporters who watch Palace are the same and some have been to watch Chelsea. Arse, Hammers ect, you know it , I know it some why show surprise?
Anyway we all know you have a soft spot for us.......you spend enough time on here.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Not a tirade just a reply to your posts trying to suggest that we have more floating/dual team supporting fans than anyone else. Its nonsense, we are a cross section of the population who go to watch our football team like any other, including Palace fans. Don't try and sound surprised that a lot of our "new" fans have interest in other clubs when you know full well that the supporters who watch Palace are the same and some have been to watch Chelsea. Arse, Hammers ect, you know it , I know it some why show surprise?
Anyway we all know you have a soft spot for us.......you spend enough time on here.

Yes I would say roughly eight thousand of our new fans have either been supporting others or just not bothering to come, which is quite a few thousand less than you lot. Unless they were all in hibernation

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes I would say roughly eight thousand of our new fans have either been supporting others or just not bothering to come, which is quite a few thousand less than you lot. Unless they were all in hibernation

You just can't or won't get your head around the Withdean factor. This conversation seems to go on repeatedly, you keep trotting out the same tired ideas but just can't accept that Gillingham and Withdean put our club into a UNIQUE situation. No club before or since had that kind of disadvantage. Coventry are not getting 25000 plus fans. I wonder why, perhaps it's because they no longer have a ground and have to play in Northampton. If they are lucky enough to receive new backing and build a super duper new stadium, no doubt you'll brand the returning fans as plastics because 25000 of them didn't go all at once to the Sixfields stadium. If we'd had lower crowds then you'd have branded our support as poor, you just can't handle the fact that we have very good crowds as we have a decent team and the best stadium (of its size) in the country. Your constant trolling is becoming very tiresome. I sincerely hope you'll troll your bbs if palace are lucky enough to get your 40000 stadium and you get good crowds, because sure as Hell, you haven't got that many fans.

D

Deleted member 22389

I couldn't give a toss if we're someone's second team. They're still in the ground, paying money into the club and supporting the team. One of the blokes who sits behind me is a Burnley fan but he's still at the Amex every home game (if memory serves). Who the hell cares?

LIke you say what the hell if it brings the money in. I don't think we could honestly survive on just hardcore support.
Sussex is getting busier, being the only the big club in the area I really don't think we will have any trouble selling season tickets. Our catchment area compared to other areas is probably one of the biggest.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I had to bounce this as @moyes_must-go is better than ever. Incredible how racist some people are from behind their computer.
Caught out a fair few Palarse last week, but you have to check out the Plymouth kid from a couple of days ago.
Pure twitter comedy gold.

Enjoy !

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I wasn't born in Brighton, my affection grew for them over time after I moved there in 1973, but it took time.

As for the train journey, having seen United fans rob sleeping passengers, urinate and do plops on the seats, threaten the conductor, and generally act like tossers that I decided to have nothing to do with them.

It's a bit like hankering over a bird with massive knockers for years, realising she is actually not what you want, then finding out that you are far better off with the girl next door.

Interesting stuff about switching allegience

I wrote about the very subject yesterday, although I was 8 at the time I 'switched'

http://piespintsandprogrammes.wordpress.com/

Our club arrives in our lives in all sorts of different ways. It's whet you do with it once it's there that matters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here