Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving Season Ticket

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm right side of the North and I agree that you don't always get to see what's going on at the south goal properly. But for me it's about the Goldstone days. That's where I stood then and what i grew up with it and there's always a part of me when I'm watching games at the Amex thinking of that. Would feel odd to watch the albion from anywhere but the North stand. The people around me are great and I wouldn't change it for anything at the moment. Finances permitting i'll be renewing.

Yeah with you on that, just right of the goal me. Always.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Is anyone planning on moving next season from their current position?

There's a few of us thinking about moving away from the North, not exactly sure where yet but I'd quite like to move to the WSU. Particularly for the fact the WSU wings are the same price as the North.

Haven't really got any major issues with the North, just little things that are starting to grate after two seasons there. The main issue being the difficulty to properly tell what is going on in the south goal.

Did anyone on here move s/t for this season? Was it a difficult process? I'm guessing the main problem would be finding seats next to each other.

And anyone who is currently in the WSU/WSU wings - what are the pitfalls (if any)? Only been up there once so don't have a complete picture of what it's like.

nothing wrong with WSU I am block G about level with the north 18 yard box - the view is fantastic and the block generates a good atmosphere despite what you maybe told. I would high recommend it if you can get tickets there go for it. Absolutely no complaints - even the 127 steps are a joy!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
nothing wrong with WSU I am block G about level with the north 18 yard box - the view is fantastic and the block generates a good atmosphere despite what you maybe told. I would high recommend it if you can get tickets there go for it. Absolutely no complaints - even the 127 steps are a joy!

In G Block as well and as you say the atmosphere is good and the view excellent.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm deserting the East Lower next season, availability dependent. I fancy sitting in the East Upper longer term and I shall be doing the necessary when possible.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm wanting to move from the East to North West corner. Not such a good view but should be a good atmosphere and a lot cheaper

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Does anyone know exactly what the deal if going to be with moving seats when the date comes?
I am relatively happy with my central, but near the back, ticket in WSU.
However, as there is only 2 of us, I do wonder if I could get any closer, without moving sideways much.
My concern is, I'd lose my current seats, and would have to pick from the options.
Does anyone know if I request a move, but do not like the new options, I can remain where I am?

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
i moved last season and the way it worked was that i contacted the ticket office 2 say i wanted to move then they got back 2 me and offered me some options , i accepted the move but if i hadnt i would have just stayed where i was , ive done the same this week and the person on the phone confirmed it would work the same this year.

was in WSL now in ESU middle ( as much atmosphere as the local library, they dont even stand when we score !!! ) hoping to move to NORTH STAND

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
cant see why anyone after being in wsu,would want to move tbh,esp to the north stand,the view just isnt the same

Moved from wsu to esu much better view less stairs and easier to jump on the bus at the end,saying that not having a season ticket next year.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm deserting the East Lower next season, availability dependent. I fancy sitting in the East Upper longer term and I shall be doing the necessary when possible.

Two empty seats in front of our crew of six @Ninja------ right on the edge:eek: in line with North 18yard box :albion2:
We'd all like to meet you :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Two empty seats in front of our crew of six @Ninja------ right on the edge:eek: in line with North 18yard box :albion2:
We'd all like to meet you :thumbsup:

:lolol:

I'll specifically tell the club I want to be on the South side then, for my ongoing safety! Besides, you don't want my blanket causing any obstructions!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here