Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving Season Ticket

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
is anyone planning on moving next season from their current position?

There's a few of us thinking about moving away from the north, not exactly sure where yet but i'd quite like to move to the wsu. Particularly for the fact the wsu wings are the same price as the north.

Haven't really got any major issues with the north, just little things that are starting to grate after two seasons there. The main issue being the difficulty to properly tell what is going on in the south goal.

Did anyone on here move s/t for this season? Was it a difficult process? I'm guessing the main problem would be finding seats next to each other.

And anyone who is currently in the wsu/wsu wings - what are the pitfalls (if any)? Only been up there once so don't have a complete picture of what it's like.
block h wsu :albion2: singers welcome:drink::drink::drink:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've gone on the waiting list to move from WSU to Family stand with my lad - sole reason is money!

Jimmy Grimble

Were thinking of moving from WSU to North. Main reason being we are currently sat second row from the back. Whilst this is good as we can generally stand up without any hassle you do feel somewhat detached from the action being so high up.

This is one concern I had about WSU.

These are the pros and cons of being in the North, imo:

pros

- atmosphere (if it's not the loudest it's definitely the most consistent in terms of generating atmosphere)
- can stand all game
- feel close to the action
- when the albion are attacking the north it can be a brilliant view of us taking it to the opposition, and the atmopshere again is good. plus it's normally mental if we score (especially if it's a late winner)
- big games. atmosphere related again but whenever we have a big match the north stand is superb to be in
- quick exit

cons

- difficulty to tell what's going on at the south end
- harder to read the game
- some people in the north seems to have a minus iq
- some of the songs started/comments made in the north make you wanna shrivel up and die (might be in correlation with previous point)

In an ideal world I think I'd like to be in the North for big matches and in the WSU for more run-of-the-mill matches.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
cant see why anyone after being in wsu,would want to move tbh,esp to the north stand,the view just isnt the same

I don't go for the view so much as the atmosphere. I've tried WSU but it was a very dry experience for me, so I'm happy at the back of the North where I can be a bit more exuberant. I may mellow with age but right now it suits me so I wouldn't move.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

This is not restricted to the North, I'm in the WSU and the woman next to me doesn't appear to have had much education.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
I'm putting in a move request to the back of the North from Block A WSL if possible.

Do have some concerns about getting it though.

The WSU has impressed me on recent occasions also.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
In a bit of a dilemma. Me and my two lads sit in the family stand in a block of 10 with my sisters family plus a few friends. My oldest is now 16 so, I am facing full price for him next season. A move will probably save around 100 quid, but will split our group and if the view is not as good, we may end up regretting a move. I can't make my mind up on this one.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is one concern I had about WSU.

These are the pros and cons of being in the North, imo:

pros

- atmosphere (if it's not the loudest it's definitely the most consistent in terms of generating atmosphere)
- can stand all game
- feel close to the action
- when the albion are attacking the north it can be a brilliant view of us taking it to the opposition, and the atmopshere again is good. plus it's normally mental if we score (especially if it's a late winner)
- big games. atmosphere related again but whenever we have a big match the north stand is superb to be in
- quick exit

cons

- difficulty to tell what's going on at the south end
- harder to read the game
- some of the songs started/comments made in the north make you wanna shrivel up and die (might be in correlation with previous point)

In an ideal world I think I'd like to be in the North for big matches and in the WSU for more run-of-the-mill matches.

Completely agree with all of that. I'll probably stay in the North though as I do like how we normally attack that end second half. We must have seen at least 75% of our goals at that end unless I'm imagining it.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Back of the North West corner looks like a great spot. Good for atmosphere i reckon, but with a better perspective onto the pitch than behind the goal. Tempted to switch.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
So what's the best way of requesting a move? Do you literally just bell the ticket office?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I mentioned it when in the ticket office last week and they just added me to a list there and then. Thinking about the NW corner (From WSL H block) but think they are going to be sought after seats.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Was in the WSU since the off but now moved to the SWC although the view was great I just couldn't do those bloody stairs
Well happy with my seat now and the views not bad either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here