Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving back to Sussex

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I know you don't want to, but if you did, you can still find nice family houses for 350k in Brighton or Hove. Hollingdean (the dip), Poets Corner in Hove, Queens Park, plus of course the sections on the fringes like Patcham, Portslade and Coldean are still relatively affordable.

Jan 30, 2008
I know you don't want to, but if you did, you can still find nice family houses for 350k in Brighton or Hove. Hollingdean (the dip), Poets Corner in Hove, Queens Park, plus of course the sections on the fringes like Patcham, Portslade and Coldean are still relatively affordable.
350k affordable ??? FIRST TIME BUYERS ON YOUR MARKS :eek:
regards
DR

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Quite why anyone would move back into God's own county and the actively choose lesser Sussex, is beyond me.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Henfield. Very close to brighton. Very close to a23 and a27. A few roads to avoid (as most places)

Or hassocks. Both fit the bill nicely

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Henfield. Very close to brighton. Very close to a23 and a27. A few roads to avoid (as most places)

Or hassocks. Both fit the bill nicely

Henfield is very nice indeed although difficult for commuting to London. You have to drive to... Hassocks.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Henfield is very nice indeed although difficult for commuting to London. You have to drive to... Hassocks.

Hassocks it is then. £350,000 is bang on the money for a 3 bed semi. It has an excellent junior school a decent sized town centre and it is surrounded by countryside. Good train station and road connections, a golf course and on and on.

I might even move there myself.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hassocks it is then. £350,000 is bang on the money for a 3 bed semi. It has an excellent junior school a decent sized town centre and it is surrounded by countryside. Good train station and road connections, a golf course and on and on.

I might even move there myself.

But you'd get a bigger town centre, nice countryside, a station, the sea and 2 golf courses in Seaford. Free transport to the Amex too.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
But you'd get a bigger town centre, nice countryside, a station, the sea and 2 golf courses in Seaford. Free transport to the Amex too.

I like seaford but spend too much time in Brighton to be able to move East on Brighton. The A27 near Lewes during rush hour etc is truly awful. So Seaford loses points for that.

For commuting to London etc being near the central corridor is very important.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There you go.
Tucked off to the side of the heart of the village.
Stones throw from the sea, and Downs.
Angmering train station nearby.
You get me as a postman once a week.

And best of all it's in the proper half of Sussex.

http://www.glyn-jones.com/full-details?profileID=100296009955

(I've been meaning to find out what the house as valued at, for ages, so thanks for that).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here