Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Movies in 3D - largely SHIT

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It'll be hologramatic films next. They're only one small invention away from it apparently.

Yes, thats on the horizon but it will take some time to perfect it. They had not cracked at the time of The Empire..." Help Me Obi-Wan... help me.. " Rubbish definition.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Impressed by some IT spods winning a clutch of awards for bringing to life one of the dullest, most unoriginal, cliché ridden films of all time by one of the (now) shittest directors around? Yes, I was blown away.

I guess you won't be going to see Avatar 2 then :smile:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It'll be hologramatic films next. They're only one small invention away from it apparently.

In the same way we are only one "small" invention away from time travel? :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought Avatar was a good film and then again I think Titanic was a great film. Titanic had 5 star reviews across the board at the time. Flame me !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I guess you won't be going to see Avatar 2 then :smile:

Ha no. I don't mind special effects fests just like it to be entertaining as well. I found Avatar boring but the new Godzilla picture looks like it will be a good 3D visual feast. Trailer looks v. good but as with all trailers these days, they show way too much. Do you know that they even show a full bodied shot of Godzilla in the trailer? Monster films have to have that reveal you wait 40 mins for not spunked on the trailer.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I thought Avatar was a good film and then again I think Titanic was a great film. Titanic had 5 star reviews across the board at the time. Flame me !

More people must love that film than let on judging by it's sell through and BO. I won't even bother telling you what I think of it except to ay that I believe it had a huge role to play in the present low quality/high BO filmscape. Which was the hammered home by Avatar.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
More people must love that film than let on judging by it's sell through and BO. I won't even bother telling you what I think of it except to ay that I believe it had a huge role to play in the present low quality/high BO filmscape. Which was the hammered home by Avatar.

Hey ho mate. Titanic is a very good film and I will always think that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hey ho mate. Titanic is a very good film and I will always think that.

I would expect nothing else US. I love a few dodgy films too. I actually enjoy Turner & Hooch and I always watch The Bodyguard if it crops up on the tellybox. One of my favourite films for some unknown reason I love it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would expect nothing else US. I love a few dodgy films too. I actually enjoy Turner & Hooch and I always watch The Bodyguard if it crops up on the tellybox. One of my favourite films for some unknown reason I love it.

Love it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

This could be a good thread. Dodgy films you love shall you do it or I ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When will the sequel be out ? any idea ?

Cameron said back in August the release date should be Xmas 2016 , Avatar 3 is pencilled in for Xmas 2017 and Avatar 4 a year later

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

My secret film is The Never Ending Story. To me that is the work of a genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here