Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Movies in 3D - largely SHIT

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Saw Dr Who in 3D. It was just as dull except rather than spending 40 mins shouting into a flat tunnel they shouted into a 3D one.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Once you have seen Avatar , you judge the rest of what you watch by that standard.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only film I have ever seen in 3D was Jaws 3 about 35 years ago and it was complete and utter nutsack. I refuse to watch a film in 3D. Total cock.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The only film I have ever seen in 3D was Jaws 3 about 35 years ago and it was complete and utter nutsack. I refuse to watch a film in 3D. Total cock.

Oh yeah, I saw that. Revolting film. I remember watching a cowboy film in 3d years back, 30 years a go. On tellybox with cardboard blue and red bins they gave away in The Sun as it was such a special occasion. My father threw up on my head as it made him feel quesy and I was on his lap. Not a positive memory in my life.

Stumpy Tim

There are three films I've seen that were brilliant in 3D - Avatar, Life of Pi, and Gravity. All three are very visual films. All the others were pointless - the last Harry Potter being the biggest disappointment.

I can't believe someone on this thread said Life of Pi wasn't good in 3D. It was the best one IMO

Stumpy Tim

Oh yeah, I saw that. Revolting film. I remember watching a cowboy film in 3d years back, 30 years a go. On tellybox with cardboard blue and red bins they gave away in The Sun as it was such a special occasion. My father threw up on my head as it made him feel quesy and I was on his lap. Not a positive memory in my life.
:lolol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Another shit film with excellent 3D is Piranah 3D but can't quite recall why.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gravity and Avatar stand out but as a general rule they don't do it for me. As soon as the camera moves quickly they seem to lose focus and be tricky to follow

In 30 years time 3-D will be standard. It will be like black and white verses colour and silent films verses talkies, this is change, embrace it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In 30 years time 3-D will be standard. It will be like black and white verses colour and silent films verses talkies, this is change, embrace it.

It won't. I promise you.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I've seen a few films in 3D in the last few months, the problem is that after a while you forget it's 3D and it just feels like a normal film.

However, the single BEST moment I've seen in 3D was at the end of Despicable Me 2 (shit film)... I think it was during the credits in fact. The minion things blow bubbles and it really did look like one floated all the way to where I was sitting. Although I didn't join in with the other mongs sitting around me trying to pop it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Another shit film with excellent 3D is Piranah 3D but can't quite recall why.

Let me jog your memory image.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you weren't impressed by the visual effects which won numerous awards and accolades ?

Impressed by some IT spods winning a clutch of awards for bringing to life one of the dullest, most unoriginal, cliché ridden films of all time by one of the (now) shittest directors around? Yes, I was blown away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here